Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.700.0 Live Feedback for 4.4.22

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game on the most recent patch. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Gotta wait for these new dregs to go live before some real feedback I suppose since we didn't get to test them on test.

I still want to see the Knight's block taken off the stamina system though.

12 minutes ago, UnderGrowth said:

I still want to see the Knight's block taken off the stamina system though.

It was always weird to me that Templars had a vastly superior block mechanic compared to someone with a shield. 

19 minutes ago, Solstar said:

It was always weird to me that Templars had a vastly superior block mechanic compared to someone with a shield. 

Templars: Block costs pips instead of stamina, meaning they can safely sprint and retaliate even after block. Hard punish any melee attack with a strong damaging counter + on demand knockdown as their reward for blocking. Their damage mitigation from blocking is the same as Knights.

Knights: They can hold up block but it drains stamina at an ungodly rate unless you are a Secutor and have spent 2 GCD's to buff yourself to reduce stamina costs, Take stamina damage every time you are hit on top of the drain, Big hit's are even worse (never mind that 90% of hits in this game are over that threshold). Can't sprint because will run out of stamina even faster. Reward for blocking is a damage bonus you never truly get to capitalize on. Doesn't even Proc Shield Bash anymore. Their block doesn't protect against damage any better than anyone elses and still get's punished harder for doing it.

Oh and don't even think about suggesting moving it to their Energy resource, because at that point you might as well just remove the ability to block... Energy is in such a god awful state and is by and far the worst resource mechanic in the game right now.

Just remove blocking from consuming stamina, and make oath of protection give like +20% block bonus or something.

Edited by UnderGrowth

11 minutes ago, UnderGrowth said:

Oh and don't even think about suggesting moving it to their Energy resource, because at that point you might as well just remove the ability to block...

I would never suggest such a thing. Templar block actually feels like how blocking with a shield should work. The Cone AoE Knockdown Retaliate seems a lot more like something someone with a shield should be doing. 

Templar Block should be an active block that only stays up for a few seconds, only blocks the front, and is used to instantly resist telegraphed CC powers, like Neck Breaker. The fact that it's basically a forcefield is silly. 

Would anyone else like to see a God Statue that allows characters with VIP to respec in EKs (like the pedestals in Temple).  Or am I overthinking stat distribution when trying to min/max crafting?

Someone else liked the idea ...can we get this :)

Edited by OldMan
request for statue

3 minutes ago, OldMan said:

Would anyone else like to see a God Statue that allows characters with VIP to respec in EKs (like the pedestals in Temple).  Or am I overthinking stat distribution when trying to min/max crafting?

That would be a nice addition.

IhhQKY6.gif