Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.700.0 Live Bug Reports for 4.6.22

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

This has been an issue for quite awhile, but I was waiting until I felt that there were folks working on the game again to  report this.

I have a Mountain Citadel on my EK (DV Trade), and I have given vassal, and noble rights to a friend. (DeathByNachos). When I had control over all of the castle, and chests placed, they would touch the floor like normal chests do. Once DeathByNachos placed chests, they would no longer touch the floor as intended. They float above the socket. They still work however, so that's a plus. I have also tried to place a throne in the castle that vanished and appeared in my bank, and it won't socket at all.

I didn't want to overload his storage, so I haven't tried to pick up the parcel and re-place it to see if the problem would go away.

I will include a couple of pictures so you can see where, and what issue we are dealing with on my EK.

If we can fix this, that would be great!

Cardinal Fear

Pic 1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hPfaYpYwKmkGSoIG5cPjpmopj_luNmvD/view?usp=sharing
Pic 2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yDbYtRIm2CVcma-Y3-_JQRImJNqmcDli/view?usp=sharing

Contact: Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok @battlevortex - battlevortex.tv

The heal portion of the Confessor Talent Cleansing Fire does not seem to gain any benefit from the various healing bonuses.

In the Dregs mode Crafting Lite, Weapon Damage isn't being affected by quality, meaning for example, a Common Iron sword and an Epic Iron sword will come out with the same weapon damage when using the same mold.

This is in complete contrast to, for example, a Tower Shield, where the final armor value is being modified by quality, so that an Uncommon Spruce shield, comes out with higher Armor value than a Common Spruce shield using the same bending forms

Dragoon has a really odd interaction going on with Templar's righteous parry.  

Because of the companion ability, if you righteous parry a target under the effects of dragoon, your parry will apply slow instead of knocking down the target.  This happens regardless if the templar is the one actively running dragoon.

As long as the target is affected by Battle Presence, unless it is already slowed by a different attack, righteous parry will only apply a slow.  

Edited by FatherJim

fatherjimforumsig.gif

I crafted a Briolette Emerald Necklace in dregs with a green strength polishing paste, however once crafted it gives the critical damage statistic but does not give the strength attribute. 

Pix Fix passive on the Majour Pixie is not working correctly. It is supposed to remove the falloff from additional targets, but it does not do this on the first jump. so the first target gets the full amount of soothing winds, and every other target is significantly less

Wartribe Chests/barrels in the terminator dregs only have low level items, even in the level 35 camps.

Harrison - Soyk

Harrison - Althrain

aeei5jG.png

Diffusion still bugged as hell, quite often not hitting enemies entirely for seemingly no reason, as shown in the following video in a controlled environment. 

Pretty sure it has to do with incline, this inconsistency has made me lose quite a few fights simply because 1-2 diffusions don't land, which, when its my hardest hitting attack by far, is incredibly difficult to deal with.

LIVE dregs: the NA West Harrison world, the Aracoix Assassin chief bosses that spawn become stuck in stealth and cannot be destealthed when they spawn.

Live Dregs, the eu zone Apze at co-ordinates Z25: one of the outpost guard becomes bugged and stuck inside the outpost's buff pedestal. This makes the guard invulnerable and so the outpost cannot be captured.

Live Dregs, the NA West zone Keenblade at the Lookout Gorge hotzone: lately this active Urgu hotzone, there is now only 1 spot on the co-ordinate where an Urgu boss can spawn. This is unlike earlier times in the dregs when the hotzone was active, such as this Saturday, where 3 bosses would spawn concurrently.