Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vstubbs

Pick Three

So we get three characters with a base package. What are you playing? What would you like to spec them as? I am looking at a Centaur skirmisher archery and sword, a Forgemaster craftsman, and a Knight of... well I haven't decided on him yet. So how about you? Got a way you think building a character will be fun? Tell me of your dream scenarios and how you wish to play your classes.

I'm certain it will change by release. But from the info we got I'm looking forward to Champion, Ranger, and Assassin.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

You mean 3 Character Slots? Heh. I'm sure they will sell Character Slots in the Cash Shop (not just the Kickstarter goals), so I'll likely end up buying more and have quite a few. ^^ 

iWQCpyx.gif

Of course, but what about your base three. What are you looking at for those is what I mean. I read a thread speaking about the hermit master smith digging into a mountain and being all myth and legend, I'd like to try and replicate that with my forgemaster and that's my motivation for making him a crafter. How about you?

Not really enough to go on yet - but I'll guess:

A character to run the EK.

Something I turn into a "Character" to play.

Something with the most potential for min/maxing for PvP.

Love the knight dialogue. Probably going to use that toon to mess with people.
Guinecean crafter until they show us the other support classes.

Centaur outrunner after that.

Ranger: If there is a specialization that is more melee-based, this seems like a cool archetype to use as a versatile survivalist/skirmisher.

Duelist: I just love the idea of duelists. I like getting stabby, and I like sabotage. Hopefully there is a dps-focused option.

Druid: I always have a support alt, and Druids seem like "it." Hopefull there is a CC-based specialization.

Depends on promotion classes

Duelist---> sapper or mustateer type dude

Druid --> something with heals or buffs (yes im aware they said no fire hose healing but im sure they will have some kind of damage prevention)

Either Templar --> crusader (some promotion classes overlap)

Or

Confessor --> something something darkside, pew pew