Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.700.0 Public Test Server Feedback for Dregs Only!

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the new 7.700 Dregs on Test. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

I worry that gating gear progression behind PvP success is an issue.

You are required to hold a keep to make level 31+ plus gear or buy the higher vessels.

Half of the fort windows only have 1 objective open at a time, the other half only have 2.
This is actually really good. I like this. Don't change this.

The issue though, is that if you do not or can not win, you do not progress in power. It also means that those that beat you can now progress past you in power.
The players that you can't beat will be even harder to beat next time.

I will say that I have not yet seen the 30 vs 31+ stuff. If its not a huge deal, then I suppose this is fine.

Edited by Yoink

aeei5jG.png

To touch on Yoink's message with my own opinion:

Giving the team that is already winning a power advantage reward only serves to widen the gap between the people winning and the people losing. Nobody wants to lose all the time, and that's only worse if the team that is winning has a considerable advantage. At least one issue the economy being non-existent has fixed is that nearly everyone has access to high tier gear usually, but in this new dregs i fully expect the top teams to be significantly higher geared by the end of the dregs compared to others, causing serious balance issues and likely driving more people away from the game when they recognise they're at a significant disadvantage.

Winners already get positives from winning in terms of pride, respect, fun, the only other thing they should get is skins and other cosmetic items. Snowball mechanics have no place in a pvp game.

Unable to craft some cooking items because there is no way to make flasks.

Maybe put empty flasks on the vendor?

Edit: Looks like these exist on the crafting supplies vendor.

Edited by Yoink

aeei5jG.png

Need some way to get healing stats on weapons and gear.

EDIT: SP was tacked onto weapons at the same value as their current AP stat. Very inelegant solution to just slap ap and sp like that. Guessing time is a constraint so will give the benefit of the doubt. Expect something better in the future.

PERSONAL THOUGHT: Can add customization on the mold or something (so as to fit within current system) and give more mold variety in vendors.

Edited by redfactor4

Personal Feedback: crafting or harvesting can be accelerated even more. ~300 mats for a 1k durability weapon seems a bit steep, especially with the expectation that there will be many more fights per day of the campaign.

Edited by redfactor4

Quivers are way worse than their normal crafting counterparts, as are bows damage wise. Is there a reason behind reducing the relative power of bow users for this dregs (In comparison to non-bow users, and how their weapons compare to normal crafting strength)?

EDIT: Forgot to account for bow "Bending Form" added damage.

EDIT: nvm... got new info

Edited by redfactor4

Vendor vessel stats should be increased to further incentivize active leveling and pushing from tier to tier. Right now the bonuses you get are pretty abysmal.

It's bad enough that the player has no control over which stats are on their vessel after they've chosen their race.

Edited by BlackBlood

20 hours ago, Yoink said:

Not sure if intended but there is no way to make a quiver that i see.

Have to have quiver proficiency, and fort at least level 5. There doesn't seem to be Quiver progression though, stuck at 50 damage quivers.

EDIT: Level 10 fort has more quivers

Edited by redfactor4

unknown.png?width=810&height=243

Crafted 2-handed axes in the new dregs have the wrong weight. Set at 80 instead of 40.

Additionally 2-handed maces have extra weight with no benefit.

Please change axe back down to 40 and give pen or other benefits to mace for players to have options like one-handed has.

(Note: Two-handed swords are the correct weight of 40, so just seems like mistake somewhere)

Or for this dregs dont worry about extra stats and just normalize all weapon types. One-handed 20 weight across the board, two-handed 40 weight across the board.

If the final decision for Terminator Rules Dregs is to start at level 1, may I suggest you unlock a TEMPORARY character slot for the Campaign?  I know I can't be the only person that has used up all their slots, and, it seems like giving away a free slot takes some value away from people that have paid for addiotional slots already (unless this is only a one time thing).

To simulate your Crow inhabiting a body from the dying world, the body dies with the world.  This gives people a chance to try out new ideas, and may incentivize them to buy another slot or three. 

With Temporary character slots, you could run constant 2 week Dregs, back to back.  Or super short, tournaments.

Edited by Solstar

8 minutes ago, Solstar said:

If the final decision for Terminator Rules Dregs is to start at level 1, may I suggest you unlock a TEMPORARY character slot for the Campaign?  I know I can't be the only person that has used up all their slots, and, it seems like giving away a free slot takes some value away from people that have paid for addiotional slots already (unless this is only a one time thing).

To simulate your Crow inhabiting a body from the dying world, the body dies with the world.  This gives people a chance to try out new ideas, and may incentivize them to buy another slot or three. 

With Temporary character slots, you could run constant 2 week Dregs, back to back.  Or super short, tournaments.

I thought we all get a new slot for this one?
Edit - Paying members get a "free" slot, its in FAQ

Edited by Ussiel

4 minutes ago, Ussiel said:

I thought we all get a new slot for this one?
Edit - Paying members get a "free" slot, its in FAQ

We do.  I'm saying that providing a temporary slot gives longer lasting benefits to what can be done with gameplay.  They can't possibly give a character slot for EVERY 2 week Dregs they do. 

The drop rate of harvest Disciplines seems ridiculously low, instead of the intended accelerated harvesting Disc procs. This is particularly keen when it’s only 2 weeks duration for Disciplines that we will not be keeping.