Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Store Update: Introducing Bell Tower and Caravansary

Hey Crows! 

We've added two new Store items for your Eternal Kingdom!

Bell Tower for EK w/15% unmounted speed buff

Place a Bell Tower to add a 15% buff to your unmounted speed while out of combat within your Eternal Kingdom! This Bell Tower can be placed inside your stronghold if you have a free Large building token.

The Bell Tower requires (1) L building token to place, and includes (5) chest slots, (2) vendor stall slots, and (3) crafting table slots.

A Shire parcel or larger is required to place a Bell Tower.

*Note purchased items can only be combined in crafting larger buildings/parcels with purchased items, and crafted items can only be combined with crafted items.

**Building Tokens are available to the parcel owner when that piece of land is placed; each parcel has a specific set of Building Tokens allotted to it. The parcel owner can then transfer a number of those tokens to nobles or vassals of that parcel, allowing those nobles or vassals to place and move their own building(s) of that type and size on that parcel - as part of the benefit of being a vassal to the owner of the Eternal Kingdom.

***Note that buildings, parcels, and decorative items may only be used in Eternal Kingdoms.

bell_tower.png

Caravansary Building for EK w/10% mounted speed buff

Place a Caravansary building to get an EK passive which increases mounted movement speed by 10% within your EK. This Caravansary can be placed inside your stronghold (if you have a Large building token available).

The Caravansary requires (1) L building token to place, and includes (5) chest slots, (2) vendor stall slots, and (3) crafting table slots.

A Shire parcel or larger is required to place a Caravansary.

*Note purchased items can only be combined in crafting larger buildings/parcels with purchased items, and crafted items can only be combined with crafted items.

**Building Tokens are available to the parcel owner when that piece of land is placed; each parcel has a specific set of Building Tokens allotted to it. The parcel owner can then transfer a number of those tokens to nobles or vassals of that parcel, allowing those nobles or vassals to place and move their own building(s) of that type and size on that parcel - as part of the benefit of being a vassal to the owner of the Eternal Kingdom.

***Note that buildings, parcels, and decorative items may only be used in Eternal Kingdoms.

caravanasary.png

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

I hate you for giving me more stuff to buy. I will have mine tonight. lol

Contact: Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok @battlevortex - battlevortex.tv

• 3 weeks later...

After i logged in i could see the new buildings!

this two buildings are not in the shop yet ?

Or is it a problem with EU/DE Shop ?

unknown.png

Edited by Famelor