Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Great Hunt Event!

Hey Crows!

The Great Hunt is upon us!  Beginning Friday, April 22nd at 11 AM CDT (6 PM CEST) all players are invited to join in the festivities of The Great Hunt!  Click here to read more. 

Great_hunt_egg.jpeg

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

3 hours ago, BarriaKarl said:

Please stop adding to the power disparity. No one wants it. Just stop.

@DEV-Tiggs

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

None of the accessory slot stat bonuses stack if they are the same bonus. 

There is no reason to think that putting +5 Additional Risk Difficulty Reduction on two accessory slots will stack either. 

4 hours ago, FatherJim said:

What happens on death?  Are these tradable? or do they just disappear on death?
unknown.png

I can't think of anything that has ever disappeared on death. If you can kill people to take them, real good chances that they are tradeable. 

4 hours ago, FatherJim said:

What happens on death?  Are these tradable? or do they just disappear on death?
unknown.png

Cheeps are tradable and lootable 

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

20 minutes ago, Solstar said:

None of the accessory slot stat bonuses stack if they are the same bonus. 

There is no reason to think that putting +5 Additional Risk Difficulty Reduction on two accessory slots will stack either. 

Actually there is a question about this.  Enchants applied to accessories show up as White Text - and it was said in the Crowfall Community discord that it is only Green Text effects that don't stack.

38 minutes ago, OldMan said:

Actually there is a question about this.  Enchants applied to accessories show up as White Text - and it was said in the Crowfall Community discord that it is only Green Text effects that don't stack.

This is the first I'm hearing about the Green text.  Any chance you could link me in Discord, if it wasn't too long ago?

Sorry, I'm too busy in grinding on my console and PC with Pokemon, Animal Crossing and Genshin Impact to also grind in a supposed PVP oriented MMO.

Edited by RikForFun

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano