Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gordon Walton Update: April 2022

• DEV-Tiggs changed the title to Gordon Walton Update: April 2022

You will be missed Gordon! Thank you for all the time and passion that you put into this game.  Your friends are very lucky to have such a solid guy who cares. Good luck on your endeavors! 

I wish nothing but good things to come on  your trip.

Thanks for the time and effort you put into the game. It may seem for me personally like I'm an unappreciative prick but I do really appreciate the time and effort you guys put into the game even if I don't always agree with the out come.

Thanks for all the hard work you've done on Crowfall. I experienced nothing but professionalism working with you throughout the years.

See you in game! 😁

gmOWiHJ.png

Maybe you can play Palia with me later I signed up for player testing a new approach mmo, and no levels or risks like we know it in other mmos so just chill and no stress. :)Anyway I wish you all the best and thank you for your great support some years ago, Gordon.  

MQfHl7c.png

Hi Gordon. According to the blog, today you are still in Crowfall's team

Therefore, hopefully you'll receive your last goodbye.

Many thanks and good luck. 

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano