Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.900.0 Live Bug Reports for 6.15.2022

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Black Ice and Ice of Endurance fields sometimes work and sometimes do not based on the z axis of the initial aim. When they do not work, the fields and graphics are still present on the ground but do not function at all. This occurs when the ability is aimed down.

**Not sure if it helps but I have multiple videos of all these bugs occurring. My culling settings are maxed out as well.

Edited by StaticN

Entertainer passive Reprise is not affecting the area of effect on the song Lament of Sadness. It says it increases by 10, but in use on dummy, it remained under 15m.

Also there is a typo on the self buff that says 5m instead of 15m.

Druid orbs and Frostweaver Ice 'disappear' randomly. They actually just turn invisible, as they are still there. You can see in the video that they turn invisible but when I run over where they should be the effects still happen as if they were there.

aeei5jG.png

• 2 weeks later...

Possible Hack

Was able to strip my character, leave the campaign, re-dress my character and then re-enter campaign without any import cost. This may also be ok per rules set, IDK.

14 hours ago, Kcing said:

Possible Hack

Was able to strip my character, leave the campaign, re-dress my character and then re-enter campaign without any import cost. This may also be ok per rules set, IDK.

This dregs has infinite imports

aeei5jG.png

On 6/26/2022 at 8:02 PM, Kcing said:

Possible Hack

That's per the ruleset. 

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Frostguard Armors.

The Frostguard Armors from :  Ice Sunder are suppose to give you 4 "cracks" and immunity for another "crack" to happen for 1.5 seconds upon taking damage.    Frost armors are only removed upon taking damage.  The first 3 Armor Cracks happen normally, but as the 4th crack hits the armor instantly disappear, removing the F-Armor prematurely, any damage taken when u have the 4th Crack Debuff will remove the FArmor.  It doesn't give the 1.5 seconds immunity.

Elaborated and how to test this :

• Upon taking damage at 0 seconds, you will form - Armor Crack, hindering the damage taken in the next 1.5 seconds from causing an Armor Crack.
  • At 1.5 the next armor crack can form... Armor Crack 2.
  • At 3 seconds the "Armor Crack 3" forms.. and
  • At 4.5 seconds the "Armor Crack 4"
  • At 6.0 seconds the next Damage you take should then remove the Armor.

This is -not- what happens.

At the 4.5 second and 4th crack the problem arise. 
Since damage is what's suppose to remove the Armor, there is a contradiction happening - the talent should give you immunity to cracks for 1.5 seconds and it should provide armor till the 6 th second (The -end- of the 4th crack), as which time it should disappear as the 5th crack is about to appear... it doesn't.  It disappears at 4.5-5 seconds, cutting the already sparce duration even shorter than what the tooltip describe.

https://youtu.be/E7xUMfIHDNs

2 fights are showing the armors disappearing at 4 cracks... I then cut the video up to show u the full fight, then cut up to show you the length of the first 3 cracks compared to the 4th. The 4th is just a blink of the eye so be attentive.. 
The BLINK in the "uncut versions" are me cutting into the video to show how -short- the 4th crack last.  The Crack , Crack 1 , Crack 2 and Crack 3 are just fine.

Note : 
The F-Armors while a good buff to a group are pretty useless in big fights, as they 

• Disappear extremely fast and if you want to keep them up on you teammates then you have to just keep recasting them constantly.  Not really allowing you to do anything else.  They need to be tweaked to be more useful..
  • Perhaps tweak the 1.5 seconds between when Cracks can be formed, in order to make them last longer.
  • Cost a lot of ressources to get upon.

A suggestion to the F Armor was to actually make them have soemthing other mitigation sources don't.  Perhaps make them a source to counter some of the "Holy Damage" happening.  

Edited by Soulreaver

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos