Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Skrofler

Guild Kingdoms?

Are all Eternal Kingdoms tied to some player account, as opposed to a guild or other entity, and if so what happens when that player stops maintaining his Kingdom?

I searched for info on this but found nothing. Maybe it's simply too early to say?

I want to gather my guild in an Eternal Kingdom. If I must use my personal Kingdom for this, can I then have a second Kingdom privately? And what happens to my vassals/guildmates and when I stop playing? Will someone be able to change the Kingdom options (PvP, publicity, etc.)?

Could we change ownership of a Kingdom or a parcel?

We dont know how EK's are gonna operate yet. We do know that several people can be in one EK, which probably means that guilds can choose to live together. But we dont have a definitive answer just yet.

I would think Crowfall's launch if they add more stretch goals will be delayed till mid 2017.. Its way too early for any of the devs to give exact information out that you require Skrofler, as things will no doubt change. I wouldn't even try to get any clarification on EK. Maybe in 3-5months time we will see them fully workshop EK, and give us all the juicy news/info we all are so desperate for.

AFAIK Its one personal Kingdom per 1 Character you just get extra parcels to expand your kingdom. But one person will need to be the Monarch if you really want to create a kingdom combined with friends/guildmates. ( I would think if you were monarch you can give that title to a friend if you quit and your friends ranked/land below would be still fine) At the moment once you place your kingdom you cannot destroy it or move it (ACE are in still in discussion having the ability to move it)

Again EK needs more work. ^^

Each player account is given an Eternal Kingdom.

Guild Kingdoms are where one Monarch invites others to share in his/her kingdom. Quote from the FAQ:

If your domain is greater than one parcel, you can sub-parcel out areas within YOUR domain to other players – creating a fealty tree. This is an ideal approach for Guilds and crafters. (emphasis mine)

If you are a guild leader, you will likely be using your own personal kingdom as the guild kingdom. 

Edited by Arawulf

I'm wondering if when you have your guild kingdom, and say your officers that you know really well etc have tax free parcels, would they be able to give them to the guild leaders kingdom to expand that further or would the guild leader have to pool together money for a higher kickstarter to have more tax free parcels.

Me and some in RLF are planning on starting a guild and some are buying the higher tier kickstarter that give these tax free parcels but unsure if we should pool it together to get more free land on 1 account or if they would be able to individually give those tax free items to the guild leaders kingdom.

...obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, but only to be broken. "***** ******"
I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion. "Alexander the Great"

We need more information on this topic because guilds, kingdoms and parcels are the most important aspect of this game for many people.

Edited by ZtyX

We know for sure that you will be able to take your parcels out of the kingdom you are part of and that they will be removed automatically if the player boots you. Hopefully your guild leader wouldn't stop playing... if they did I would hope they would at least organize the kingdom to move over to another player's kingdom...

Are all Eternal Kingdoms tied to some player account, as opposed to a guild or other entity, and if so what happens when that player stops maintaining his Kingdom?

I searched for info on this but found nothing. Maybe it's simply too early to say?

I want to gather my guild in an Eternal Kingdom. If I must use my personal Kingdom for this, can I then have a second Kingdom privately? And what happens to my vassals/guildmates and when I stop playing? Will someone be able to change the Kingdom options (PvP, publicity, etc.)?

Ok we'll answer as many as we can with the information we have thus far.

1) Yes. Every account has ONE Eternal Kingdom. If maintenance isn't kept up anything another player that has placed there will return to them. You will never loose your stuff. You will just loose the allotted land given to you by a monarch.

2) If you want another EK but make with to make it private you will need another account. 

3) If you stop playing everything in answer 1 will happen. Several people are asking for an ability to make some EKs "co-owned" to avoid issues that you have brought up. However, this being so early in development we are in the "waiting for more info" phase.

4) In your personal EK you are the monarch. Only YOU can change the rules for your personal EK. Which is something to keep in mind when you join and swear fealty to others.

5) We can't change ownership (currently) of an EK or parcels. People need to unlock their own though so they can build on them even if they are on someone elses EK.

Hope that helped and please keep the questions coming :)

-Keaggan

I don't think this answers your entire question, but it does say what your guild members can do if you quit. This was in the EK KS update:

Untitled5_zpscf1qccox.png

mael4.jpg