Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Localization

hello!
I hope not wrong section of this forum.

if possible an italian localization for Crowfall?
Many players hope in other languages for more fun in this game.
Many people I know, do not play this beautiful game, because they know little English and are afraid of the idea of a game where they would understand little or no English.
I am sure, if you translate the game with italian subtitles many other Italians buy the game.

hello!

I hope not wrong section of this forum.

if possible an italian localization for Crowfall?

Many players hope in other languages for more fun in this game.

Many people I know, do not play this beautiful game, because they know little English and are afraid of the idea of a game where they would understand little or no English.

I am sure, if you translate the game with italian subtitles many other Italians buy the game.

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/3283-european-publisherrelease/ Feel free to check that topic out as well as that there are multiple topics already about this where it seems the majority of the EU players want the game first to launch in English and every other language being optional for post release.

...obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, but only to be broken. "***** ******"
I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion. "Alexander the Great"

They talk about localization as well that post not just Servers, Italy is one of the top9 Languages for the game atm *might change* but ppl rather have English servers by Artcraft first rather then see any localization except the bare minimum that's needed for country's like Germany and France who got some stupid law for it.

...obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, but only to be broken. "***** ******"
I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion. "Alexander the Great"

Thanks Sephirothbe.

I decided to buy the game.  

Ps: when start the beta 2 ?

Edited by volrath