Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This World Is Strange... Yet Here I Stand.

Senai

Greetings to everyone, friends and potential foes.

I have been called Senai, and shall be called that for eternity. Friend? Foe? Well, lets not get ahead of ourselves just yet. 

Now away from the slightly ominous tone, its great to meet you all and read through the forums. The game looks pretty interesting, interesting enough for me to want to throw money at it. Not unusual for me, but not common either. Aside from that, I will be watching the development of this game, using it as a case study as such. As I am currently studying Games Design, so this will be a great experience for me, and hope that it will enhance my skills and knowledge. 

I will probably be lurking around in the guild section, seeing if there is a guild which would suit the role I wish to play out. So far no guilds really seem to be taking advantage of the organisation that would be possible, well, as far as I can see.

Role play has seemed to be a hot topic, but of course it would be. The game is almost designed for it. As someone who has had a bit of experience in this, I hope this game will allow me to gather more experience, and have a great time as well.

Either way, I hope to get to know everyone better, if not, we'll meet on the battlefield!

As I watch from the Shadows,

Senai

Good and Evil? There is no such thing, there is only what you believe. My effort is aimed at my master, for only they deserve service from me.

Nice to meet you Senai, and welcome to the forums :)

I hope to see you speculating away with the rest of us, and if you have any questions, just give me a call!

Also check out the games FAQ which holds the holy grail of answers atm, and the forum Rules before you join the masses in their endless search for more information about the game ^^

The guilds are organizing indeed, but not so much in the way I'd like. I shall wait and see, Alpha one is still some time away.

Good and Evil? There is no such thing, there is only what you believe. My effort is aimed at my master, for only they deserve service from me.