Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Suggestion To The Players

smilhollin

Stop making dumb suggestions that have nothing to do with PvP and a PvP MMO oriented game. The amount of facepalms I do every day reading some of these suggestions is astounding. Don't get me wrong, good suggestions are great, but there are way too many people trying to fit totally useless ideas in or change the direction the devs want the game to go.

So please, my suggestion is before you hit that "Post New Topic", ask yourself if your suggestion will positively benefit the game in any way, and if it goes against any of the information already released.

Edited by smilhollin

I think it's important that we listen to folks from all points of view. There's no reason that everyone shouldn't be welcome to make suggestions, even if they are opposed to what we perceive the game is about. This certainly doesn't mean that every suggestion will be heeded by the Devs, since there is an overarching vision for the game, it's important that people from all viewpoints have a voice.

it's important that people from all viewpoints have a voice.

you mean, we should give them the illusion that they have a voice...

you're just too "politically" correct ;)

Uncalled for man. No need to be so rude. Pretty sure this kind of stuff is against forums rules anyway. You should be nicer to others in our community.

you heard the man... be nice from now on mr cyt!!

Uncalled for man. No need to be so rude. Pretty sure this kind of stuff is against forums rules anyway. You should be nicer to others in our community.

Don't think so. Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I think whether something is, or is not, related to PVP can be in the eye of the beholder.  Crowfall has a lot of things that don't actually involve fighting, but which provide the context and reason for the fighting.

PVP at one end of the spectrum can be as simple as a MOBA arena - two spawn points with some ground between them.  

Or it can occur in the best approximation of a living world filled with other things happening.

Either is a valid choice.