Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
rs_navlaan

A question for TullyAckland

When Crowfall releases, and all of the Darkfall: Unholy Wars players move to this game, making Darkfall shut down, can we also get a Darkfall Online forum, like there is for Shadowbane?

:lol:

I am joking of course

...but really, can we?

EOWWuhQ.png 

Personal attack on an admin and in the wrong forum to be ironic. ban him!

I know you're joking, but in-case anyone doesn't get it...

I basically am saying this game is going to make other games lose players, because it's going to be better.

:wub:

EOWWuhQ.png 

I don't think there's a very large player base from Darkfall here at the moment.  However, I do intend on informing some old friends like Lars Conwall, John, and Grom, as well as the absolution guys, but that's only a small portion.  I'd love to see some things separated, but I don't even see a Wizards or Pirate forum and this community is just as much theirs as it is ours. :P [EDIT] I know this post was directed at the devs, but I just wanted to say hi in my own way ^_^

Stardust Green

Once we have more info on the actual game, we will likely see less SB chatter. There will be REAL stuff to discuss and after an official announcement, the community will bring in more interested parties from other games, thus further diluting the population.

I don't think there's a very large player base from Darkfall here at the moment.  However, I do intend on informing some old friends like Lars Conwall, John, and Grom, as well as the absolution guys, but that's only a small portion.  I'd love to see some things separated, but I don't even see a Wizards or Pirate forum and this community is just as much theirs as it is ours. :P [EDIT] I know this post was directed at the devs, but I just wanted to say hi in my own way ^_^

Well, I know of about 20 players (probably more) who are from Darkfall, so that's quite a bit for now. If the Darkfall forums are anything to say about it as well, there are probably close to 30+.

Secondly, the reason you do not see a Wizard or Pirate forum is because they games are not dead. SB has a forum because it is a dead game. The whole point of this post was to poke fun at the fact that Darkfall has died once already (there is a second Darkfall version that is currently out), and that once this game gets hype, or releases, that the "new" Darkfall will also die, so that it can get its own forum here.  :P

It was really just a joke, if anything.

EOWWuhQ.png 

Well, I know of about 20 players (probably more) who are from Darkfall, so that's quite a bit for now. If the Darkfall forums are anything to say about it as well, there are probably close to 30+.

Secondly, the reason you do not see a Wizard or Pirate forum is because they games are not dead. SB has a forum because it is a dead game. The whole point of this post was to poke fun at the fact that Darkfall has died once already (there is a second Darkfall version that is currently out), and that once this game gets hype, or releases, that the "new" Darkfall will also die, so that it can get its own forum here. :P

It was really just a joke, if anything.

The forum has 2700+ members. 30 from Darkfall is pretty....insignificant.

Oh wait. There is LITERALLY a Shadowbane forum. I thought you were joking because of all the SB talk in General. Ffs, that's wonderful. I hope that goes away when the game is further along.

The forum has 2700+ members. 30 from Darkfall is pretty....insignificant.

That is only 30 that I have seen in ONE thread I made.

I am sure many Darkfall players have seen this game, as it has been posted on the Darkfall off-topic section at least 10 times. 

Darkfall doesn't have many active players to begin with. I should have meant a lot of players reletive to how many there actually are (proportionally). The DF community used to be fairly large at launch, the die-hard players are very active. The forum has about 7 million posts.

EOWWuhQ.png 

Hey, I can personally say if we are the sole reason any game shuts down, we'll create forum for those players. That would be the least we could do. 

Your despotic benevolence intrigues me...  

Hey, I can personally say if we are the sole reason any game shuts down, we'll create forum for those players. That would be the least we could do. 

Play 2 crush...

other games!  :lol:

EOWWuhQ.png