Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Upgrading My Pledge

Angulo

Hey, I bought the early bird contributor pledge as I don't have very much money, but I am hoping to upgrade later. However, my question is will the devs make some form of store so I can upgrade my pledge after the Kickstarter is completed?

I don't think that you will be able to upgrade your kickstarter pledge after the kickstarter is finished since they want to make the kickstarter rewards and everything unique. So I assume when the kickstarter is completed in ~25 days then you can't upgrade your pledge anymore and you only can do it while the kickstarter is running.

As far as I'm aware of but I'm pretty sure I've read it somewhere like this.

Greetings!

t70C8a9.png     "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it's limits."  - Albert Einstein

Hey, I bought the early bird contributor pledge as I don't have very much money, but I am hoping to upgrade later. However, my question is will the devs make some form of store so I can upgrade my pledge after the Kickstarter is completed?

Not sure if you'll be able to upgrade the Kickstarter, But after the kickstarter is over they'll put other things on their website you can also buy, but everything there will be more Expensive then what the kickstarter offers now

...obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, but only to be broken. "***** ******"
I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion. "Alexander the Great"