Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gascogne

Content For Solo Player?

I think we are yet to see but I remember one of the developers saying if a larger guild is winning the war then smaller guilds need to build an alliance to fight back so to me it sounds like they want player interaction. I can't say its gonna be solo friendly but since even crafters need to get resources from out in the world or from other players.

YannMLq.png

my guess is that it will be pretty good. If you like crafting you can go that route. (because its needed)

i also think it would be fun to roam around alone and do some 1v2 - 1v1 battles.

i also echo Cheewy's post

This was included as a PS in the original Play2Crush confirmation from Dec 23.

PS. One final note: this is a game for teams. Now that you're on the beta
list, you might want to invite a few friends. You're going to need them.

The statement has been made that in order to fully enjoy this game you will need to at least team up with folks at times.   Correct me if I am incorrect but I think the games vision was to foster player interaction and to forge alliances. Just wanted to put the "other" side of the coin out there so that the OP can make a informed decision.

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

I personally would like the idea of being solo and working with other guilds to help bolster their numbers but never putting a banner to my shield. Like one campaign I work with one guild, the next I'm their sworn enemy because another guild is letting me take home slightly more spoils.

Edited by Gideon

They already talked about this in a recent interview. They said teamwork is going to be very important, but solo players should be able to lend their services to guilds or groups.. lets say you are a great tracker or assassin, a guild can hire you to sneak into enemy territory and get information about defenses..

They already talked about this in a recent interview. They said teamwork is going to be very important, but solo players should be able to lend their services to guilds or groups.. lets say you are a great tracker or assassin, a guild can hire you to sneak into enemy territory and get information about defenses..

That's great news! I'm a soldier, not a ruler! Of course I wouldn't mind being exclusive for a while if the timing and situation permitted.

yeah sometimes you even need to play solo. Take scouting for instance. If you land in a new campaign you want those scouts to run around solo or at least in a very small group to quickly advanceto unkown locations, or even spy on other groups/caravans.

But i would state it more as a lone wolf scenario rather than pure "single" player kind of style.