Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Backer, Been On Reddit, Thought Id Comment Over Here.

Glyph

Hey all, I just became a backer yesterday. I came over from mmorpg.com, always seeing the game in the news feed but...sadly judging the game thinking it was just another MOBA since the graphics made me stereotype it as a MOBA. Until seeing an actual video of the project, and the way the game mechanics will work really made me think of an awesome game. Now i have backed it up quite alot (More then i thought i would...) because when i think about what interesting interactions, rivalries, alliances can be made...It'll just be so cool!!

Note: It also reminds me of an anime called "Sword Art Online". The show revolves around a virtual MMO where players are forced to ban together, some become bad some become good, and there's no real "story" to the game other then get strong and stay strong. (The show has alot more to it but i didn't need to go into a whole synopsis. )

Hi,  nice to have another redditor on the forums :=)

Welcome to the awsome Crowfall community, I hope to see you speculating with us. Feel free to post in the suggestion section if you have any ideas you want to share.

Also make sure to read the FAQ which holds the holy grail of information about the game. 

Edited by Zinnie

Welcome Glyph to the community.

I also went above what I expected to pledge with kickstarter but it was all good, I'm happy.  :)

Hope you enjoy your time and and on reddit.

YannMLq.png

Welcome to the hype train.  Thanks for contributing to #SaveEric!  

You mean #save&cloneEric

Also welcome to the forums!