Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Forum Display Name Edit/change

Is there a way to edit our forum display name? I'm not sure why my name doesn't start with a capital letter so I'd like to fix that. There is a spot on the profile that shows user display name changes, but I don't see anywhere to actually make that name change?

Is there a way to edit our forum display name? I'm not sure why my name doesn't start with a capital letter so I'd like to fix that. There is a spot on the profile that shows user display name changes, but I don't see anywhere to actually make that name change?

Honestly I dont know.. all I know is that our forum names are the same as the name on the website. I dont know if you can change that yet, perhaps later on you can change accountinfo.

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/1820-forum-screen-name-change-feb-5th-has-past/?p=45801

The reason why this isn't available right now is because we are using a single sign on (SSO) connection between our website (crowfall.com) and the forums (hosted by invision). 

A simple change on the forums won't hold, thus we are in the process of building a display name change handled by our website- which will replicate over to the forums. This is taking a little while because we have several other major improvements to the site to do. 

However, it is on its way!