Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

First ever Crowfall Fanfiction

masterofspelss

I present, the first ever, Crowfall fanfiction. I'll sign autographs when I'm on my book tour :P

The REAL Origin Story of Crowfall

"Once there was a Crow, he loved flying trough the air."

jn1z5i5.png

"One day, as he flew through the air, a rock hit him in the face."

kiRjqqT.png

"He fell and dropped it like it was hot."

0IYWGB3.png

"He hit the ground where he died instantly. The END."

df9LpLZ.png

7lXqKFL.gif

I present, the first ever, Crowfall fanfiction. I'll sign autographs when I'm on my book tour :P

The REAL Origin Story of Crowfall

"Once there was a Crow, he loved flying trough the air."

jn1z5i5.png

"One day, as he flew through the air, a rock hit him in the face."

kiRjqqT.png

"He fell and dropped it like it was hot."

0IYWGB3.png

"He hit the ground where he died instantly. The END."

df9LpLZ.png

First crow inspired MMORPG on the market! They are truly redefining the MMO market.

Nice story. I almost shed a tear.

EOWWuhQ.png 

A man sits near the entrance to Leppy McFears Tavern gazing out the window when a bar maiden approaches.

"Wouldja like any moar CoffeeB33r si..." asked the maiden only to be interrupted by the man

"Ya see that bird out there? It's blacker than the night... I don't like the night... "

"Oh yes" said the maiden "That'd be a crow" she continued.

"Well, I don't like it. No sir, not one bit" he replied as he stood up and placed his hat upon his greasy head of hair.

"Watch this" he said smirking and stepped to the door. 

The maiden observed curiously through the window as the man left the tavern and stooped to pick up a small stone.

The maidens expression sunk in horror as she watched the man throw the rock at the crows head. The crow fell to the ground dead and the man walked up to the dead bird and pulled from its corpse a Vorpal Stabby Sword! The man then walked back to the Tavern, entered and took his place at the table he was previously sitting at.

"Yes, I'll have another CoffeeB33r" he said as he removed his hat and placed it back on the table.

*Same story, different point of view* :)

Edited by mcfear

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes i can see it... this is true art! The crow representing our characters in the world as we fly high and proud! Till we are met by the stone representing some fundamental obstacle which our character face's and our falling is clearly representing The Hunger that has consumed the world which we are trying to fight and recover from. Sadly as our last work of art shows it is futile and we are all destined to die and all our efforts are wasted... clearly a great artist is at work here!