Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rajah

Do You Want A Bard Promotion Class ?

Aslong as we can make our own songs to play, I'm in.

>v^>v^

Edited by primal

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

BARDS ARE COOL. They are my favorite! 

Nothing to confirm right now.. but if you like bards make yourselves known.

#TeamBard

Guinea Pig Bards!

#TeamBard

Bards would be cool.

I do have to somewhat poke fun at the idea in this brutal end of worlds setting though...

The scene:

Two dozen huge muscle bound barbarians are sacking a small town; lighting homes on fire, putting families to the sword... They are all dressed in a mishmash of chain and black furs, with wicked iron helms giving them a visage of feral brutality. The air is filled with screams and sobs, and the metallic sounds of flesh being cleaved - all while the air churns and roils with smoke and dust...

In the midst of this chaos, one barbarian in blackened full plate and a blood red cape sits astride a gore covered warhorse and surveys the carnage impassively. In his hand is the haft of an immense war axe, held casually as if it weighed nothing. The crude crescent edge still dripping from recent use.

He turns slightly, looking past the town towards the far hills as the enemy regiment forms up. Nodding to himself he lifts the weapon and points it, arm extended towards his foe, and roars his challenge.

Next to him a huge, brutish man nods and slowly pulls back his hood to reveal the bald tattooed head of his order. He reaches beneath his voluminous robes and produces his weapon of choice - and breaks into a lively little ditty in the mandolin...

I kid! :D

Bring on the bards!

Edited by Raeshlavik

Damn I'd love to be able to carry my guitar or harp or whatever around and cast some spells, buffs and sing and play songs whilst blood is being poured on the ground.

Edited by BaSkA

“War is mass murder, conscription is slavery and taxation is robbery.” ― Murray N. Rothbard
alGxc9C.png
✣Junte-se a nós✣

I used to pass the time on the boats in EverQuest by making up songs about my fellow travelers off the top of my head. I got quite a few tips so I must have been ok at it.

Bard is the only thing that would sway me from my Guinecean duelist right now.

Go Team.

I'm in this for the Experience, not the XP.

BARDS ARE COOL. They are my favorite! 

Nothing to confirm right now.. but if you like bards make yourselves known.

#TeamBard 

Aion style Chanter is so much better than a Bard! Same class idea but improved! :) Do eeeettttt!

Edited by leiloni

Yes yes yes yes

This character style would not only fit in what we know so far, it would make TONS of players like us happy!

Do it!

-Shizzle

KjUVOZg.png

Shizzle - Remnant of Ascendance

Aion style Chanter is so much better than a Bard! Same class idea but improved! :) Do eeeettttt!

I admit, I really enjoyed the chanter in Aion.

Tully Ackland

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. 

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct]