Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What Should The Currency Be Called?

Nazdar

I believe they said that there is no in game currency. Rather, you will use your resources to trade with other players (IE, I'll trade you these 10 stacks of Wood for your 5 stacks of Iron).

mael4.jpg

There's no coins from mobs. Players would have to craft them, maybe.

Think more in terms of pre coins. You traded items for other items.

etDenA9.png
Camaraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty

The moment they ad currency into the game in a traditional sense, itll start to devalue everything the game has to offer. Its pretty clear when you look at any other game on the market that uses an in-game currency. While the game is going to see its fair share of bots i think overall the PVP centered environment will make them extremely easy to spot and pick off. On top of this the game is going to be niche enough to discourage RMT, i like it.  >:3

The Most Honorable and Prestigious Trade Company Of The Eternal Kingdoms will tell you the name of the currency. We call it OURS!. MUAHAHAHAHAHA (Greedy maniacal laugh)

Edited by OTR

large.png?1427076055

http://thetradecompany.shivtr.com/

Nothing wrong about copper/silver/gold imo

as long as it's not a single currency that stacks into the millions but instead a currency that follows a system like 10000x=100y=1z i'm fine.

a26YRoF.png

Barter system, players will determine what resources and materials to exchange with based on need and rarity.

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

The best type of curreny, to me, is of copper/bronze, silver and gold. 100 of each make 1 of the next one. Like WoW, for example.

It just gives people more options instead of ridiculous prices.

Example: high level gear ~> 100g. Instead of: high level gear ~> 10m xxx coins. I don't like big numbers, as it encourages scamming and I need to wear glasses.

“War is mass murder, conscription is slavery and taxation is robbery.” ― Murray N. Rothbard
alGxc9C.png
✣Junte-se a nós✣

I'll trade you some currency.

Currency is trade. This may come to bit the game in the butt. Lets say I have apples and you have wood. I have 10 apples you have 5 wood. I trade you 3 apples for 1 wood we both agree this is good. Now lets say I have apples and you have stone. You don't want apples, someone already traded you apples for stone. But i need stone and your the only one around with it. Now i must find out what you will take for your stone then try to find people who have it and that will trade it for apples then hope I don't get screwed in the process. this is why money evolved.

Edited by OTR

large.png?1427076055

http://thetradecompany.shivtr.com/