Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I Quit Crowfall

checkyotrack

So the journey is now closer to end than it is the beggining and somewhere I acquired a Crowfall pin.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The Mason Dixon Line was like last week.

My updates aren't on time.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I was in the Philly area for a few days but just hitched back up to the trail. Unfortunately the trail goes through North Jersey. : (

SWrkfdj.jpg

Goof luck in the great State of Maine and be careful...

Most of the Appalachian Trail in Maine is not recommended for novice hikers; Maine's 281 miles are generally considered the most difficult of all fourteen states. Even the strongest hikers may average only one mile an hour in some parts. Other parts require grabbing onto tree roots and limbs to climb or descend, and are especially slippery and hazardous in wet weather.

The western section is an area of extremely steep, 4,000-foot mountains, arguably the toughest part of the entire A.T. It includes the notorious mile-long boulder scramble of Mahoosuc Notch.

Goof luck in the great State of Maine and be careful...

Most of the Appalachian Trail in Maine is not recommended for novice hikers; Maine's 281 miles are generally considered the most difficult of all fourteen states. Even the strongest hikers may average only one mile an hour in some parts. Other parts require grabbing onto tree roots and limbs to climb or descend, and are especially slippery and hazardous in wet weather.

The western section is an area of extremely steep, 4,000-foot mountains, arguably the toughest part of the entire A.T. It includes the notorious mile-long boulder scramble of Mahoosuc Notch.

Waiting for the part where you brag about buying Maine those mountain's and LVL'd them up yourself. ;) j/k

KRIPTIKserratedv3_zps4ptlmh6o.gif

Yep, I remember when that mountain was a hole in the ground. And look at 'er now, all growed up. Makes a man proud.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

• 2 weeks later...

I am entering New York but here's a pic of me crossing into New Jersey.

Be3jdF8.jpg

SWrkfdj.jpg

After a theft of a few of my more expensive items at Fahnestock State Park in New York the hike has been ended due to lacking the finances to replace these items and continue. I made it 1400 miles. I am really disappointed and angry to be honest as it seems the theft was done by another thru-hiker.

Anyways I'm staying in Manhattan for the moment.

SWrkfdj.jpg

welcome to new York

sorry to hear...hope you didn't loose the memories and the experience

Edited by hillbilly

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

After a theft of a few of my more expensive items at Fahnestock State Park in New York the hike has been ended due to lacking the finances to replace these items and continue. I made it 1400 miles. I am really disappointed and angry to be honest as it seems the theft was done by another thru-hiker.

Anyways I'm staying in Manhattan for the moment.

Awww that really sucks... What items are required to continue? Would you continue if you could purchase them?