Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
checkyotrack

I Quit Crowfall

A Tent mostly. When the funds become available I'm going for the Big Agnes Fly Creek UL1.

Also a Sawyer water filter.

The A.T. may be shot this year but the PCT kick off is just nine months away.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

The hike has morphed off the Appalachian Trail and has turned into the urban backpacking challenge. Hike around Manhattan and try to find a place to camp and avoid NYPD. You have to find a different place to camp every night. Central Park is out of bounds. Thats easy mode.

I did get a job with a security firm here though. So my gear may replaced sooner than expected.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Also The Bronx is God Mode.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Actually, quite sady, I retired the beard.

2pCkNcl.jpg

SWrkfdj.jpg

Well, I made it into this year's Trail documentary done by a fellow who documents the hike every year. You can catch me from 33:41 to 35:00 talking about naked dudes among other things.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PpZTRrbvCgQ

SWrkfdj.jpg