Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
checkyotrack

I Quit Crowfall

Ah, small world. Also from the Piedmont area (Winston-Salem).

You should definitely contact Tully or someone about the Crowfall flag. Idk how much they'd get involved with it since if you die or something using a Crowfall flag as a blanket, people might think the game was too hardcore and the Hunger got ya.

Greensboro from birth to 18, but after 9 formative years in chapel hilll, I essentially call it home

Untitled_zpsjrvzldjp.png

Fugger of Fuggington - Shadowbane

SkippyBojangle - PS4

I have an Aunt that lives in Durham and another aunt the lives near Camp Lajuene. Most of my extended family is in NC actually.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I'm in Texas now as of 2 years ago, so I missed it as well.

I had no idea you were from the east coast. If you fly fish in southwestern Virginia, I guarantee we've hit some of the same spots.

Another reason VA > Texas!!!!

CF_Van.png

How long will this take, don't you have kids?

5 months. I have one kid and he lives with his mom. Its not like I'm gonna quit paying child support or something. All his needs will be taken care of.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

5 months. I have one kid and he lives with his mom. Its not like I'm gonna quit paying child support or something. All his needs will be taken care of.

As long as all his needs = Child support. But then again, why would a young boy need his dad around. Good luck on your hike.

Edit: I won't be back to this thread - sorry for getting preachy

Edited by cools

Get some trekking poles if you don't already have them. I used to think they were lame, but they really do help. I'm jealous, have fun.

Edited by dreaden

I just want to say here that my sons needs have always been met and I am a damn good father. I am always there for my son. I'm even coming off the trail halfway to attend his second birthday.

My family situation though is really not the business of this forum. That's all I will say on it.

Get some trekking poles if you don't already have them. I used to think they were lame, but they really do help. I'm jealous, have fun.

Yep I've been using the same pair for years.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Tried out this dehydrated lasagna stuff and I'm about to buy like months supply for the trail it was so good.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Tried out this dehydrated lasagna stuff and I'm about to buy like months supply for the trail it was so good.

Try drying up tons of fried minced meat, cheap, affordable and light-weight. Prior to using them in a food just soak them in a water for a while. I personally can't live with those dehydrated foods alone, yuck.

Edited by nehemia

Try drying up tons of fried minced meat, cheap, affordable and light-weight. Prior to using them in a food just soak them in a water for a while. I personally can't live with those dehydrated foods alone, yuck.

Dehydrated foods will only be dinner.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Lucky for you, Winter Storm Thor just straight up blanketed the App region. Good luck in West Virginia.

(you)

hJDP10K.jpg

"In any fight, it's the guy who's willing to die that's gonna win that inch."

Lucky for you, Winter Storm Thor just straight up blanketed the App region. Good luck in West Virginia.

By the time I get to West Virginia it will be May.

SWrkfdj.jpg

By the time I get to West Virginia it will be May.

Good point. WV was just at the northern edge of the storm system. I'm sure GA got it too right?

(you)

hJDP10K.jpg

"In any fight, it's the guy who's willing to die that's gonna win that inch."

I'm sure the GA snow will be melted off by the time I start(the 20th).

Probably will still get snow at the higher elevations during early Spring but that's jus part of it.

SWrkfdj.jpg