• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dubsidia

Types of classes

Types and of classes  

122 members have voted

1. 1. What class do you wan't in game?

After reading a few threads I have decided to create a poll to see what types of classes you would like. Don't agree with any of these? Comment below with your ideas.

1) This is not a suggeston

2) Your spelling makes me cry

3) Archery isn't a class

4) Do you have to be female if you're a witch?

5) These classes are completely random.  Wat

I chose "Other."  Everyone should have to be a loaf of bread.

un juego que casi cumple con todo y "promete mucho " es black desert casi cumple con todo para tenernos atrapados hora y horas  y comernos todo nuestro dinero pero comete el mismo error de gw2 gegeg  poner clases la gente no kiere clase piden crear su propia clase un pedazo de liberta en el mundo virtual .que en el mundo normal esta todo controlado gege la gente juega para olvidarse de este mundo pero a donde vaya siempre buscar requisas y poder . gegege

I'd like to see lore-based classes if there are any. So if there's no "Asian-inspired" lore, I would be really irritated to see samurai and ninja.

Gunslinger is a terrible idea.

I'd like to see classes also be based on your faction.

I'd like to see something more than the generic "mage" or whatever classes. I'd like to see it based off your trade.

So if I'm a mercinary, I'd like to see a lot of heavy combat, a little sneak, and such.

It'd be nice to go the sandbox approach though.

One of the things that no other game has come close to that Shadowbane had was diversity of templates... By thinking about what stats actually did for the character, you could create a new template, which prompted the players on the server to create an answer to that template. I don't want a character that must be created a certain way with certain skills, and spells..and when you battle with that template you hit the same hotkeys in the same order and you have a leader telling you how to play your toon...boo!

1) This is not a suggeston

2) Your spelling makes me cry

3) Archery isn't a class

4) Do you have to be female if you're a witch?

5) These classes are completely random.  Wat

I chose "Other."  Everyone should have to be a loaf of bread.

I would have enjoyed a nicer comment instead of you criticizing me.

I think it would be fun to have a "Monk" type class, those would be loners who roam the realm(s) and can not be violent (usually), they might be problem solvers, negotiators, mediators, and such.   I think that when provoked they could be extremely deadly and very powerful (mind powers more so than weapons).  Ownership of property and possessions should be extremely limited, but could perhaps run shops or other businesses.

:ph34r: ChaosMUD Icey - Flamey - The Original Falmea   :ph34r:  W101: A few wizards you don't know  :ph34r:

:rolleyes: digital antagonist since 1981 - @mayaREguru  :rolleyes:  

If this game goes the class route, I really want to see a thief class. Sneaking and stealing was so much fun, as long as players are fair game.

Personally I would rather see a more skill based progression instead of class based. Let me build my own class, and if it sucks that's on me.

Dragonne Noir - Irekei Thief / Rictuz Dilok Eldalie Elf Channeler

Vir Ghakalar  - Deception

Thurin's Hammers - Deception & Mourning

If the game were to go on a class system, they all seem pretty standard for MMO, with some of them just having different names ( Ex: Swapping the name Thief for Ninja ) 

Yah i would rather have thief or burglar than ninja as well, however I'm wondering what it would be like if it wasn't like a class MMO, but what would it be?