• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dubsidia

Types of classes

Types and of classes  

122 members have voted

1. 1. What class do you wan't in game?

Yeah I think no classes is definitely better, but that is always extremely hard to balance and if You mess up Your character maybe ruined. Still, figuring out what works is tons of fun!

alls im saying is....you can have a sandbox approach and character classes.  A lot of u are saying you cant.  But...well......SB...

P.S.  i will play all of those classes, but mayhaps guns are not invented yet 0.0.  You will see a Ninja type character too i figure; or at least like a katana like weapon.

ezgzn8.jpg

I think everyone should have "To make choice's that will Make A Very Big Difference" in this game! Mystic Warrior??  Hidden in the shadows till I am needed..lol

When You least expect me, I will be there!  muwahahaha....:D

Puppeteer and shapeshifter class are both great,genuine ideas.

Especially  if the puppeteer is not the classic type of "summoner" class with only 1 uncontrollable pet,but something like the good old CoH mastermind,with many different,tematic and controllable pet to use in the same moment and the rest of the set to empower and specialize them.

I hope they do not force classes on us, but allow us to be able to mix and match skills. But if there has to be a class I would LOVE to see a BIO-Engineer/Tamer class similar to what the original SWG had.

I hope they do not force classes on us, but allow us to be able to mix and match skills. But if there has to be a class I would LOVE to see a BIO-Engineer/Tamer class similar to what the original SWG had.

maybe they will give u a class system where u can mix and match skills?  im bettting on it.

ezgzn8.jpg

battlemage/blademage/swordmage

I really love the idea of mixing swordplay skills with magic, or even better: blade summoning spells, a little bit like the reaper class in the Rift mage archetype (it summon a mystical weapon in place of its stuff: a damage dealer blade, an healer hallberd, or a mix between scythe)

In Rift, the "blademage" concept is absolutly not exploited, BUT, it have the merit to be here (a mage class who fight close, summoning spectral weaponry to aid)

Edited by loki63

oh I think there should be some meele only, a few magic pewpews, happy and dark magic, maybe a mix meele/mage. Also something like a hunter would be nice, one pet class is enough. For sure an assassin. the usual, nothing too fancy/awkward.

Classless.

Also, why is 'gunslinger' on this list?!  I do not want guns in a fantasy game. :/  High fantasy, not steampunk.  Not that there's anything wrong with steampunk but from what we can see.. oh god what if this game is kind of Dark Tower?

Now I am conflicted.

But yeah, generally the archetypes I play on the combat side are Thief/Ranger or Paladin, and in SWG when crafting sorta was your class, I loved that.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Class generator based on a 350 question, multiple-choice personality quiz. Don't like what you get? That's life.

This game made me the Janitor?  wtelf?!  EPIC LEVEL JANITOR

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

I'd like to see class roles stay classic - tank, dps, heals, crowd control.  But I'd like to see the classes themselves be fluid and let the players work out how to balance group play effectively.

I'd like to pick and choose my skills regardless of my class role.

I'd like to roll a healer that can slowly level a pet or mount that will add to my dps stats.  I'd like to be a ranged dps class that has the capacity to leap 30 feet unexpectedly now and then to slay the unsuspecting.  I'd like a shapeshifter that can shift to look like another player for a limited amount of time that also has CC so once discovered I can root enemies and flee - a tank that can roll into an armored ball and knock down opponents like bowling pins - ,a HEALER that can roll into a ball and knock down opponents.

I want to mix and match skills and be able to shift them around depending upon what I need.

Hanging out with the big kids and raiding another city?  I want to load my convert to an arrow and get shot inside the city walls skill.   Playing healer on a gathering raid? I want to load my heals target but reduces their size by 2% per tic skill. I want unique skills that ramp up with use that can be switched out.   I want to be unexpected and I want skills that go past the normal hack this slash that woot I got a bow collection.

So.  I care a lot less about the type of class and a lot more about the flexibility of skills.

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

I would LOVE a witch class! The witch is one of my all time favorite kinds of people/class type, even though games don't usually incorporate them. I am just head over hills for a dark looking female ( or guy) who commands dark magic against their foes. I am also a big fan of  Puppeteer/Marionette type magic. I really like the thought of turning someone else's attack and/or summon back at them!                                                            

Community Moderator - http://killonsight.info/

The Dark Forest beckons...