Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mac

Kickstarter For Shadowbane: Age Of Aelfborn

Backed to pay for all the sigs you've made me

I saw that this morning. Thank you sir!  ;)

MORE elves in fantasy? I really hope you can actually feel the glare im giving you right now.

I used all the races from Shadowbane lore, including Dwarves. :D 

Yup, like I said... dead and buried.

Hey Otlichno! How's it going?

Doing well, RL keeps me uber busy! So I have very little time for much else these days. :)

Doing well, RL keeps me uber busy! So I have very little time for much else these days. :)

I know that all too well. Between work, family, and writing I have no more time. I even have to make myself productive during my periods of insomnia!  :blink:

For those of you who backed my crowdfunding so far, thank you. For those of you who could care less about anything I do... you can close this window and move on with your life. Thanks for reading my post so far.  :lol:

So my project with Kickstarter did not reach its goal and since it was an "all or nothing" platform, I crashed and burned. (yes, the haters will rejoice)  :rolleyes: So anyone who donated, you were not charged.

Now I found a better crowdfunding platform for literacy endeavors, Pubslush. For those of who wish to continue supporting my next novel, my Pubslush project is now live. Once I achieve $500 in funding I will be able to keep the funds and hand the manuscript to my editor to begin.

Ok, ok... I will shut up now. Here is the new link if anyone is interested.

https://pubslush.com/project/6526

Thanks again!