Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yello!

Vuris

Figured I'd start by introducing myself. I'm Vuris. I like cupcakes, gaming, reading books, role playing, muding, horrid forays into programming and stupid drunken science (supervised by a small group of sober people of course).

My first foray into gaming was sitting on a couch at a young age and watching my dad play the atari, n64, the nintendo, Sega and those likes. Then later I got into pc gaming with runescape and later muds. I usually jump from mmo to mmo due to alot of it becoming stale. I have no taste for the same tried and true routine. I enjoy exploring, carving out niches and of course ruining said niches via some stupid means.

I got my first real taste and addiction to PvP through diablo 2 and warcraft 3. That was also expanded upon later by other mmos as I started to wade into the bloody waters and slowly ditched the pve servers in favor of rp/pvp ones. I always love games where I can build and destroy, adding in the fact that I can also have a new world to explore in crowfall whenever I fire it up will scratch an itch that has long been unstretchable outside of small games (or large) like minecraft or trove, whilst sating my need for both player murdering and destroying things meaningfully. And I don't mean in predetermined segments either.

Its nice to meet you all, and hopefully we'll be able to see each other in game soon. If not I'll be browsing through the forums, and as I already have doing, making posts.

Seems like you already are a party of our lovely forum, but I'll say welcome anyways :)

I played WC3 for a while back in the day aswell (I sucked, but who cares xD)

Hope to see you around the forums speculating with the rest of us, while we drool over new dev posts ^^

Seems like you already are a party of our lovely forum, but I'll say welcome anyways :)

I played WC3 for a while back in the day aswell (I sucked, but who cares xD)

Hope to see you around the forums speculating with the rest of us, while we drool over new dev posts ^^

Yea, I got/am super hyped for the game. This is quite honestly the first time I've moved beyond that new player status in forums. Outside a mud or two.

I tend to spend most time inside the game instead of on the forums. So this is actually a first for me as well, nice to see some lively debate and quick jabs satire.