Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cuddlesthepanda

Guild Banks

I didn't see this topic before but I'll post it here. Please please please include a guild bank that has viewing permissions. In AA there was no guild bank and everything that needed to be displayed was pm a separate google doc that made sooo much additional work. I don't know if this is just to be expected or something, But somewhere to put guild stuff would be nice :)

HECIfKy.jpg

Sugoi - Student Council President

I guess it's somewhat on the same topic, but guild/city warehouses would be nice. Kind of like what Shadowbane had. Only Guild leadership had access to withdraw items or resources from the warehouse, but any guild member could deposit resources without having to track down someone to make an in game transfer.

for a change, DF did pretty well in this department (after the initial 100 bugs with banks)

Guild bank had several options:

- view

- deposit

- withdraw

this could be set individually for each rank in the guild.

loved the functionality :)

Edited by freeze

To this end, please require players to agree to a "no refunds" policy before they use any form of shared storage.

That or hire 30-50 service reps to deal with theft complaints...

Edited by Nazdar

Nazdar

Proud member of The Hunger

To this end, please require players to agree to a "no refunds" policy before they use any form of shared storage.

That or hire 30-50 service reps to deal with theft complaints...

pls no mechanics to save people from their own stupidity...

they'll never learn otherwise

pls no mechanics to save people from their own stupidity...

they'll never learn otherwise

This, besides don't take away my hobby.

+1 to Countering zergs via bank robbery

Edited by nehemia

In AA there was no guild bank and everything that needed to be displayed was pm a separate google doc that made sooo much additional work. 

What's stopping you also allocate all resources have an accounts? or that interferes do the same "guild squad" resource?
By the way, in AA we had two staff, one of the West, the second in the East, the total number of our players was just over 3000. Guild squad of just over 40 people cope well with their responsibilities.

i would prefer it if there were craft able vaults of different capacities.

that way the bank system,which is normally handled by a NPC mechanic would also be done by players

This, besides don't take away my hobby.

+1 to Countering zergs via bank robbery

I agree bank/warehouse robbery and looting should be an option.  There is nothing more satisfying then to sack a city.  

My knee jerk reactions was

"Hell yes, vulnerable warehouses and storehouses with full loot on destruction"...

But then I thought, actually this would make it virtually impossible for someone to get back into the game after that kind of loss. I know its only a temporary thing due to campaigns, but still. Maybe both options, but make "secure" storage very limited.