Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
checkyotrack

The Unfortunate Truth: Crowfall Will Not Fill Your Shadowbane Void

Not really, being sad because of an actual bad thing like a relative dying or being dumped by a significant other are healthy emotional responses. Being sad because you miss a video game is not natural or healthy.

Reading your post made me sad, is this natural or healthy please reply I need to know Dr. Shadowbane

have to agree...the EMUs are not SB...they are what they are...

as will CF be

I do miss SB...but kooky that I am...I miss City of Heroes....a decent NY Giants team...the 90s

I miss a lot of things from the past...

that's what memory is for, imo

i miss when kim catrell was hot....hell....i miss when lindsey lohan was hot.

*sighs*

Nostalgia

ezgzn8.jpg

I wouldn't be so sure. Crowfall is being marketed as a PVP game. Chances are high the wolves will encounter more fellow wolves than sheep.

It is also unclear yet whether Crowfall will attract very many RPers. A lot depends on what the EKs turn out to be. People will want fully fleshed out virtual sandboxes, not instanced housing.

Bear in mind also that although they are a minority, there are RP/PVP guilds. So some of those carebears will have teeth!

even in sb, where wolves walk the wieliest, people constantly turn tail and run like little hugz and tugz bears jerking each other off to farmbane....especially at server start.

ezgzn8.jpg

There is totally an audience for Shadowbane.  It's just small and it will consume itself if it isn't part of a larger community.  Unfortunately, it will also consume that community.

This is the reason we cannot have nice things.

4L1c3MB.jpg

Absolutely.  Not being able to engage in a favored activity isn't anything to get worked up over.  Which is why impotence, minor but career ending sports injuries and loss of fine motor in musicians are no big deal.

Shadowbane was a big part of a lot of peoples' lives, many of whom are talking about it in this thread.  We made friends and enemies, socialized and fought in that imaginary world and the online community that surrounded it.  For many of us, Shadowbane was also our First game and there's always an emotional attachment in that case.

On the other hand, you're just posting.  So go jump in a lake.

EDIT: That's a very interesting word to censor.

Sports and instrument playing are actual careers and real aspects of one's life, though? Shadowbane was a video game.

Oh cool, a video game nerd on a video game forums bashing another video game nerd for posting on a video game forums. Epic

Mental issues are serious business, buddy. Epic for the win.

And actually speaking of mental issues Lindsay Lohan was 16 during the filming of Mean Girls so uh

Edited by TheShortestPath

And actually speaking of mental issues Lindsay Lohan was 16 during the filming of Mean Girls so uh

And Rachel McAdams was ~24, Lacey Chabert was ~21, and Amanda Seyfried was ~18 at the time. I don't usually card actresses when I watch movie or base their attractiveness on an age that was within a few years of mine at the time the movie was released. so uh

Stalk some more of my posts fanboy. There's a lot, so stay spicy.

I just reply to the really obviously stupid threads, nothing personal about it buddy. Checkyotrack hasn't failed to deliver since he started in Shadowbane.

And if you're an adult and still attracted to a 16-year-old girl you're kind of a pedophile. And by kind of I mean really.

Edited by TheShortestPath

:ph34r:

...:::looks around and scowls a bit:::..

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

I just reply to the really obviously stupid threads, nothing personal about it buddy. Checkyotrack hasn't failed to deliver since he started in Shadowbane.

And if you're an adult and still attracted to a 16-year-old girl you're kind of a pedophile. And by kind of I mean really.

Because everything on the internet was meant to be taken seriously. Thank god for your judgement. I was completely going to use my time machine to go back to 2003 and kidnap Lindsey Lohan, but now I'll just use it to make sure your dad pulls out.

Nothing personal about it buddy. Just an obviously stupid thread.

Edited by headlight

custard you guys this thread is legit.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Obviously, some people have never found a game that has piqued their interest enough to consider their gaming as a hobby.

There is a definition between an activity and a hobby.

People who game just for something to do, will never understand someone else's fascination with one particular game.

288mqgz.png

On a completely unrelated note... I miss my banhammer.

mine never misses....

CtCToRm.jpg

heh...

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...