Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
korgre

What beta group are you in?

For those who don't know where to find it, it's in the subject line of the e-mail they sent you confirming your enrollment.

Not quite carebear, but sort of cousin to,

meh, grumpy old lady...

Never underestimate grumpy old ladies.

hmm, guess I'll allow this information to be known.

Beta Group 2

oh how I dislike even numbers...>_> (not complaining, just plainly dislike any even numbers, yes I'm odd)

Beta group #4 well ehm at least i applied for the beta also can someone tell the durance between the different groups i mean how many days will for example group 1 begin earlier than group 2?(sry for bad english)

If you're having problems finding your group. It's in the first email you got when you signed up for beta on Play2Crush.

Oh there it is Thanks Plush

I'm not cool enough.

"Camouflage is the color of fear..  I have no need to hide from my foes.. I have no fear of death.  My colors I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live, I am proud to die."

4, along with almost all of my Pirate101 central pals. I wonder, are these going to be different servers, or will these be versions of the game? Ex: group one goes in first, and the suggestions and bugs they report will be addressed and changed for group two, etc. Although many may dislike this, I think it is a good editing tool for an early product. Instead of putting something out, getting feedback, and changing it, gradually collecting feedback as the game improves over the groups.

Remember kids, a stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet!

Ashen is correct, you'll find your beta group in this e-mail. 

Did you send these emails out after the for those that only signed up on crowfall.com? I only got two emails: 'Crowfall Account Registered' and 'Crowfall Account Validated' and the beta group isn't listed in either.

Well my jimmies are def a little rustled, I thought what I did was sign up for beta lol, looks like it was just open beta tho.

cheers

"Camouflage is the color of fear..  I have no need to hide from my foes.. I have no fear of death.  My colors I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live, I am proud to die."

Any post play2crush registations recived their group yet? (lol)

nvm

Those who never previously registered at play2crush.com before we announced Crowfall are currently in beta group #5. We'll be adding functionality to the website that will let you see your beta group number in the coming days. 

Eventually you'll be able to proudly show which group you're in on the forums. How marvelous!

Edited by krej