Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'd recommend the core game be rated "T".  That keeps the game accessible to most folks and avoids complications in certain countries. 

After the game is released, they can always offer a separate, optional "extra gore" module for purchase.  Because it would be a completely separate purchase, it shouldn't interfere with the sales and global availability of the core game.

Don't think you can go over the top gore with this art style. That was more AoC's thing.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Gore doesn't really fit this artstyle, plus it's usually more about generating outrage than adding anything to the game or gameplay. Gore has it's place, but I don't miss it from here - leave it to corny horror movies (which I totally love), death metal album covers, and gritty action games.

I know that in the reroll interview it was either Todd or Gordon that was a fan of decapitated heads on pikes in some game he used to play. It would be great if we could do this to our enemies.

I know that in the reroll interview it was either Todd or Gordon that was a fan of decapitated heads on pikes in some game he used to play. It would be great if we could do this to our enemies.

That was Shadowbane.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I really hope they are granted an "E" for Everyone! I can't play games for older kids :(

HOW can it have an "E" rating if the manifesto stated "it isn't for EVERYONE"  ?

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Because Jesus died for our sins.

LOL!   This is true.    I needed a good laugh this morning.  TY.

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Easy.

Have a 19.99 dlc that adds Blood and Gore to the game client side.

Works for so many other companies

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

I want my female Guineceans to have a massive rack, and allow them to walk around in a swim suit and heels / high heels.

img_show_b07.jpg

Here's hoping this post will start another pointless debate on costuming!

Oh, and I want us to have to pay for swimsuits via the in-game cash shop.

Edited by daworf