Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello From Australia

nymea

Hello everyone

I heard about Crowfall yesterday in second life and came across to have a look. Pledged as a backer and am looking forward to testing time.

I have been a gamer since the early days of D&D tabletop, joined online games when they were MUD's and MUSH's ... then progressed to MMORPG. I currently play WOW (still .. although only intermittently now); SWTOR and am testing The Repopulation. I spend quite a bit of time on Second Life since I am doing a PhD related to virtual communities. I also still play tabletop D&D, Catan, (settlers in English and a card version in Dutch), Fluxx and Munchkin.

I think I have at one time or another played most MMORPG ... or at least tried them ... often as an alpha or beta tester.

I look forward to seeing some of you in alpha and beta testing

Welcome to the forums!  Nice to meet you :D  I recently nabbed the Repopulation now that it's on sale this week, haven't gotten too far, wanted that SWG fix and I'm anxious to see how character customization goes in it.  SWTOR has been my main MMO on and off for the last few years, but Crowfall has me playing Tera with guildmates now (including a few from AU!)  Cheers!

Welcome to the community.

Another Australian here.  :)

I'm also a fan of D&D but haven't plated in maybe two years.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

YannMLq.png