Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mourne

After the "us v them" thread lock...

Though on a side note, to those who consider a game being targeted for 9 year olds a bad thing, something that gives NOTHING in return... I just would like to take a moment to remind them of another wizard who was targeted at nine year olds.  The Boy Who Lives in the hearts of people years after he was penned and was read by people every age.

Macaulay Culkin?

I know you're being sarcastic, but now I'm nostalgic. x sniff x

Club Penguin was my sons' first social game, they were 3 and 7 when they joined. We were throwing snowballs at other penguins and doing pvp in the dojo well before Disney bought the game. 

Puffle Round Up was my favorite mini-game, lolz.

Ooh, and I LOVED decorating houses and dressing up my penguins. There was a disco and a coffee shop, and some cool spy missions. 

Now, of course, they disdain MMOs, or anything not available on Steam or Xbox (oh how I despise Xbox). 

Don't judge me, lolz.

He's not being sarcastic, he's a northerner; he comes from the land of smiles, hockey and maple syrup. It's against the law to not be happy or foster sarcasm in that territory.

The integral sec y dy from zero to one-sixth of pi is log to base e of the square root of three times the sixty-fourth power of i = Astrophysics Black Guy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirohito

rmtUNI0.png

Macaulay Culkin?

Uh.... I was thinking someone with a bit darker hair and a nice accent but sure. If the shoe fits...

thangyyy_zpsfc2cd9cc.png

moi? no...

as i said, only played any CAL eventsa when we hosted if brackets needed a fill in team....a fun experience, but i never wanted to spend that much time trying to get that good consistently.... local stuff was fine by me unless we hosted any big events

i've said it before and i'll say it again...i am not good at any of this, please kill me first....

{EDIT: reading through it, i'm an idiot...i can see how some can be taken..my bad there...mea culpa}

Excelsior!

No biggy man i was just getting clarification, i like knowing the type of people im talking to and the kinda backgrounds they are coming from.

Ok it was fun guys. I think I've pretty much satisfied myself what the community is about.

Some posts have been quite informative and has provided insight. Thanks.

Other posts ... well I've seen them all before.

The most amusing poster I've seen by far has been Dead Sparrow. I admire his spirit ;) Reminds me of some great Monty Python references in a good way Lol.

So now it's just the long wait for Beta 1 for me. Bring it.

288mqgz.png

Ok it was fun guys. I think I've pretty much satisfied myself what the community is about.

Some posts have been quite informative and has provided insight. Thanks.

Other posts ... well I've seen them all before.

The most amusing poster I've seen by far has been Dead Sparrow. I admire his spirit ;) Reminds me of some great Monty Python references in a good way Lol.

So now it's just the long wait for Beta 1 for me. Bring it.

Is this an admission of defeat or something else? I'm not actually sure of what the desired impact of your statement is. I look forward to taking your in game possessions and life during the beta and live applications. Edited by drogenn

The integral sec y dy from zero to one-sixth of pi is log to base e of the square root of three times the sixty-fourth power of i = Astrophysics Black Guy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirohito

rmtUNI0.png

Circle strafing was for nubs.  If you have to circle strafe, you suck.  Not to mention the forward and backward motion exposes you to what would look like a stand still to the person shooting at you.  It is a poor tactic.  In Counter Strike that is.  Shoulder peeking was much more effective.  Who did you play with Michael?  What league?

Did stints on ngw, pandemic, check-six, x3o.... cal-i cevo-p....

How about a few eight-hour PvP matches? Nah, a bunch of carebears would never do that.

8 hours of turn based "PvP"? I can't think of anything in life other than sleeping i'd want to do for 8 hours, especially if it's turn based.

8 hours of turn based "PvP"? I can't think of anything in life other than sleeping i'd want to do for 8 hours, especially if it's turn based.

8 hrs is cute, those who played near SB launch missed school work meals and attached piss bags to their legs.

Did stints on ngw, pandemic, check-six, x3o.... cal-i cevo-p....

Fun fun :).  Did you play on their rostor or just with them?  I played with RipTide - Main, Mug n Mouse - Invite, and XOXO - Main unofficially, just as a person to fill in during scrims n such.  

Formerly known as - AmazingTacoBurito