Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mourne

After the "us v them" thread lock...

Fun fun :).  Did you play on their rostor or just with them?  I played with RipTide - Main, Mug n Mouse - Invite, and XOXO - Main unofficially, just as a person to fill in during scrims n such.  

I was a starter... i remember mnm they usually phased in and out of being an easy scrim, to a semi decent scrim...

8 hrs is cute, those who played near SB launch missed school work meals and attached piss bags to their legs.

I keep an empty bottle on my desk in case I need to urinate.

The integral sec y dy from zero to one-sixth of pi is log to base e of the square root of three times the sixty-fourth power of i = Astrophysics Black Guy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirohito

rmtUNI0.png

I keep an empty bottle on my desk in case I need to urinate.

I hope it is a wide necked bottle and not a 20 ounce coke bottle...

Edited by gauis

I was a starter... i remember mnm they usually phased in and out of being an easy scrim, to a semi decent scrim...

Kire wasn't and still isn't very good lol and only some of the people were good, most were just meh but smart.  What was your handle?

Formerly known as - AmazingTacoBurito

Kire wasn't and still isn't very good lol and only some of the people were good, most were just meh but smart.  What was your handle?

NeckBeardToughGuy69

8 hrs is cute, those who played near SB launch missed school work meals and attached piss bags to their legs.

I got home from work and logged in to Val'Haven on Treachery with 100+ people trying to burn down my city. They managed to derank our bank building.  It was unacceptable. We spent the next 12 hours (all night) crushing all of them back to their cities and burning down everything we could without a bane stone.

First servers were a bit harsh.

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"

Then I have wonderful news, jov'uus! The day soon approaches when the Great Terror will rise from his lair to make waste to this world of the pretender gods and reforge it and his chosen followers the Irekei in the heat of his fire! If you serve your Irekei masters well you might be spared the flames!

Nkoth!

now i gotta do it!

yer welcome....

Excelsior!

I'm not going to be able to hate you if you make me laugh like that! lol  Good to know there is a sense of humor here.  :)

Not quite carebear, but sort of cousin to,

meh, grumpy old lady...

Never underestimate grumpy old ladies.

8 hours of turn based "PvP"? I can't think of anything in life other than sleeping i'd want to do for 8 hours, especially if it's turn based.

...too easy.

"There's no way at all to avoid the terror that is human kind" ~Tully Ackland

:D

These two communities can't coesxist in the same space, because one is a generic themepark without any risk, following the same archetype as WoW, the other is a sandbox with consequences. Is obvious that people into W101 has a themepark mindset and will never able to like a game like Crowfall and get into this hardcore community.

They are 2 different worlds, north and south, night and day.

Edited by kdchan

Archduchess Alice

These two communities can't coesxist in the same space, because one is a generic themepark without any risk, following the same archetype as WoW, the other is a sandbox with consequences. Is obvious that people into W101 has a themepark mindset and will never able to like a game like Crowfall and get into this hardcore community.

They are 2 different worlds, north and south, night and day.

Or we could just let them decide for themselves and not presuppose that we know who can and can't "cut it" based on games that the respective groups played a decade ago.

Edited by lindorn

Your milkshake lures all the fine folks to the yard. Verily, it is better than mine. Surely it is better than mine. Would you teach me, or would you levy a fee? - Integ

It is not like plenty of people are playing Shadowbane still today, oh wait..

That has nothing to do with my point.  Thanks though ;)

Your milkshake lures all the fine folks to the yard. Verily, it is better than mine. Surely it is better than mine. Would you teach me, or would you levy a fee? - Integ