Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RL pics #2

kickit

Wondering why the first thread got shut down. Sure, you can claim you're all powerful and that content of the forums belongs to ArtCraft and not us, blah blah blah.

But it was an off topic forum discussion. Not sure how the thread got off topic.

In the future, it'd be beneficial to forum posters if you cited which section of the C.O.C we violated. Warn me or ban me if you want for challenging an admin, but I won't be the only one doing it. I could see if we de-railed a thread anywhere else with our antics, but the off topic discussion?

I saw a couple people being made fun of for their looks (well, at least one), and a few other questionable remarks...

That could be part of the problem. When it comes to peoples appearances, it can be very rude to make crude comments. All I am saying is, we should try and be respectful of each other, at least out of the game. The game isn't even out yet, we can hate each other then!

Yah, I play hardcore PvP games, and I love the crude communities, but we are not playing on the SB or Darkfall forums, and games anymore. This is a different game, and community, and it is probably more professional than those two games community forums. I think we can all put on our big boy pants, and be mature for a little while.

EOWWuhQ.png 

Well, I can probably guess why he closed it. But if they're just going to close threads for violations of Code of Conduct, which is already over a page long, are they going to not cite the Code of Conduct when it's 10 pages long?

A forums always exists somewhere between freedom of speech and communism. A good forums doesn't lean toward either extreme.

Wondering why the first thread got shut down. Sure, you can claim you're all powerful and that content of the forums belongs to ArtCraft and not us, blah blah blah.

But it was an off topic forum discussion. Not sure how the thread got off topic.

In the future, it'd be beneficial to forum posters if you cited which section of the C.O.C we violated. Warn me or ban me if you want for challenging an admin, but I won't be the only one doing it. I could see if we de-railed a thread anywhere else with our antics, but the off topic discussion?

THIS!

Locked the thread and Banned Chet..  Wtf....

Pretend to invite Shadowbane players then aggressively overmoderate the forums. Hope they have fun pandering to the twelve year old player base.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

• Images: Posting single images or animated .gifs instead of engaging in discussion is not allowed. Images will be deleted and users may be banned for repeated offenses. Please note that using images to support your discussion is fine, as long as the images follow the forum rules (no adult content, defamation, racism, etc.). No posting pics. So a RL photo thread is a no no no no no to the CoC.

The off topic forum does not give carte blanche to turn threads into a cesspool of inappropriate material and insulting remarks. 

RL picture threads are too easily derailed by those who can't play nice. Once we've given the community enough time to learn our code of conduct we may revisit this stance. 

Tully Ackland

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. 

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct]