Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aeroch

wp/sbg dev ppl

Correct. The Dragon felt the Irekei were a failed attempt to serve the goals so the Temple was introduced. I have to have Meridian's explanation of it around here somewhere so I'll see if I can dig that up.

I'm ok with this. The temple gets to serve, the Irekei get to be their own masters. After all, when the Irekei were in trouble the Dragon did give them the information to open the chaos gate. Senpai did care!

Edited by youma

Click here to join the Crowfall Discord chat community

Sekket on Mourning. Bhorov on Test Server. Youma the Pirate wherever TSP has sailed.

Who killed stylecasting!? Best inadvertent feature ever.

+1

first toon was a bladeweaving wizzy....found it by accident around level 40... running to the trainer and getting ganked by CoS, stunned cuz i actually saw the arrows in flight and they were sticking out of my body!

i was hooked...the beta had gotten me curious, but that moment....trying to translocate away and getting waxed by a max level (60 at the time) full group,,,

yeah...couldn't get that anywhere else, in EVE it's much more impersonal, and in battlegrounds or arenas it's meaningless

Excelsior!

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

+1

first toon was a bladeweaving wizzy....found it by accident around level 40... running to the trainer and getting ganked by CoS, stunned cuz i actually saw the arrows in flight and they were sticking out of my body!

i was hooked...the beta had gotten me curious, but that moment....trying to translocate away and getting waxed by a max level (60 at the time) full group,,,

yeah...couldn't get that anywhere else, in EVE it's much more impersonal, and in battlegrounds or arenas it's meaningless

Excelsior!

Bets part was those were probably my Arrows.  If we weren't active in banes I was either rolling KGB / Skye groups or patrolling BW/Commy droppers.

My favorite was when they put in the low % Blademaster and Bladeweaver swords.  My Mage Blademaster Bard was amazing.

I not only looked awesome in necro robe / black boots but I'd actually gank thieves by sitting and waiting for them to backstab (had HM for track also) could hit them with everything from stylecasting with Blademaster.

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"

was about 8 hours into day one... i had just bought the disc rune and was all stoked to train up....made the run out there

and lost all mah monies....

a few weeks later i saw Herog on a BW wizzy....and i wanted to kill him

good times indeed

Excelsior!

FIQw0eP.png

I don't have cool vet stories because my very first character was an elf bladeweaver mage channeler with 35 con, max int, and a spirit rune applied.

Beta advantage was massive.

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"

naw..beta was the same as my first toon on Mourning....

BP SD mage assy with shadowdaggers

stylecasting....mMMMmmMMmmmm...

he got killed after a long theological argument with some Shadowclan out in the desrt who tried to take my shoes

ahhh...Mourning...

but then  was Gonz0... a shade staffmaster magelock....and i met Blas....and well...you know....

/sniffles

Excelsior!

Edited by doc gonzo

FIQw0eP.png

Love the old dev notes and lore bits, very interesting.  

Also, add me to the group that thought having an actual lore based reason for respawning was an awesome touch.  Gave the impression that the whole thing was just really thought out from a narrative perspective.  The lore overall gave a lot of depth to the whole game.  Should definitely try to get the rest of meridian's stuff posted somewhere so we can read it all in its entirety.  

X88mIYV.jpg

Blade Weaver Fighter Crusader- Maxed Strength, Con and took 100% HA and MA.

Maximum Gimp.

This quote comes to mind:

"Gimp elves get good elves killed."

How about a Human Mage lock with both 100% staff and 100% sword

Irekei Sundancer Assassin, with points in DEX AND STR, using ambidex swords and wearing cloth with dodge.  That was the char my roommate made first LOL.

"Food for the crows..."    Nobuo Xa'el

cdinUTh.png