Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Style Of The Game

EDM

Hey guys I have a feeling that the PvE and PvP style of the game is very much like Wolrd of Warcraft and I am not sure about the results of players being inactive for a short period of time (i.e. 2 weeks)

Also I am unsure about the pre-alpha testing, it seems like everyone is already determining guilds and guild members. I am very lost, is it alright if someone can inform me of the stage of development so far and also the websites where I can obtain these information? Thanks :)

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

Crowfall is almost as far away from WoW as you can possibly get :)

No questing

Action combat over tab-targetting

Playerdriven economy

Procedurally generated worlds

I could go on :P

People understand that this game is about people, and about numbers. So many people are making their way into guilds, but for now its nothing official.

Yep, people dont understand that in the end, the zerg guilds will dominate.

Guilds with 2-3 thousand members will have a huge advantage both in campaigns and in crafting.

I only think large guilds can dominate to a certain point. Eventually, based on what we know so far, it will be nearly impossible to keep an extremely large guild supplied in the Campaigns, especially GvG and the Dregs.

Also, we don't really know what the guild system will look like at this point, either.

Edited by Xedrox

Hey guys I have a feeling that the PvE and PvP style of the game is very much like Wolrd of Warcraft and I am not sure about the results of players being inactive for a short period of time (i.e. 2 weeks)

Also I am unsure about the pre-alpha testing, it seems like everyone is already determining guilds and guild members. I am very lost, is it alright if someone can inform me of the stage of development so far and also the websites where I can obtain these information? Thanks :)

There is no Instanced PvE/Raids.

PvP is on a giant world instead of battle grounds and its not tab targeting.

There are no NPC vendors/Quest givers.

The world is ever changing *seasons and destruction, Player building (Life is Feudal style from the looks of it)*

The only thing that might look close to wow in this game is maybe the art style even tho I can't realy resemble much wow art in it, ppl these days seem to think oh its an MMO-RPG it must be a wow clone even tho 90%of the rpgs arn't the same.

As for guilds the bigger guild you are in the more ppl you'll have to play with in the campaign, have stuff crafted and eternal kingdoms expanded.

Zerg guilds might win tho I realy hope they find a way to limit zerg guilds and keep it fun for smaller guilds/ solo player aswell

...obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, but only to be broken. "***** ******"
I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion. "Alexander the Great"

Well once we get caravans, smaller guilds and groups of people can just starve the zerg guilds of resources by taking all their stuff. They can only defend so many caravans.