Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gone A Few Days.

Archiebunker82

Nope, but I agree. I haven't been paying much attention to the community since its all been either vomit threads with fustilarians making posts, or the same crap different day kind of thing. I'm guessing its because we have a lot of new people because of the KS campaign asking before reading, and then making threads about how something they know nothing or little about will suck or be bad, or they have concerns.

Also...they haven't given us an info drop, so there really isn't anything 'new' to talk about.

I do my usual rounds / skim of the forum, check for an update or dev track stuff, and then dip out.

Edited by WonderBread

Nope. It's the same tired rhetoric of people either asking questions they haven't bothered looking up the answers to or making wild speculation about how a part of the game will be when ACE hasn't released the full information on it. Same chit, different day.

"But above all do not bind the anus all that there is congenial to your vision of paradise staff" - leonelion

Current ignore list because these people have no sense of reality or common sense: sheen, unknownxv, doomgrin, willwill, crowmagnonman, santa

So, how is your day?

Good, good. Just finished a few RFP responses for the marketing folks, and now it is time to make the rounds on the floor before the lead meeting - where I get to steeple my fingers and look distractedly unimpressed while they tell me about what they've done this week for the company.

Yourself?

Edited by Raeshlavik

Not bad, dropped my step daughter off at school. Came back home to park the car and saw my wife driving out the other side of the condo garage. Ran over to give her a a surprise kiss (almost missed her) and now just waiting for the bus. Looking forward to tea and oatmeal in 30 minutes or so, then a very long day at the office!

ah, them are always nice!  kinda makes the hard work sometimes really worth it... as long as your getting the bigger check and not one of lowbies lol

Exactly! How is everyone else?