Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jtoddcoleman

$1 Million, 10,000 Backers, Time For Bonus Rewards!

1millionks.jpg

Wow!

What a crazy week.

We just crossed two huge thresholds: our first stretch goal, $1 million in pledges (which will will use to hire an FX artist, and to add female centaurs to the game!) and of equal importance -- maybe even more so -- we've rallied over 10,000 backers to our banner... in a little over one week!

That's unbelievable. Thank you.

So, what's next? Great question!

It's time for some bonus rewards!

First up, we've decided to start adding BACKER stretch rewards!

Here's the first one: at 12,000 kickstarter backers, we're going to give EVERY BACKER a unique All-Father statue to display proudly in their Eternal Kingdom! This will let visitors know that you were here, and supported Crowfall, from the beginning.

Second, as you know our next stretch goal is MOUNTS & CARAVANS. I know what you're thinking: that's cool for the game, sure, but how does it benefit ME?!

Well, here is your answer: as soon as we hit that next stretch goal, we're going to add -- for no additional cost to our new or existing backers -- MOUNT FIGURINE rewards to the following tiers:

At the Backer level, you get a rare magical QUARTERHORSE summoning figurine!

At the Bronze patron level, you ALSO get a rare magical WARHORSE summoning figurine!

At the Silver patron level, you ALSO get a rare magical NIGHTMARE summoning figurine!

These figurines are inventory items which allow you to conjure Spirit mounts from the Eternal Kingdoms -- and turn them back into figurines, when not in use.

mountsfinal2.jpg

Remember, each higher pledge level inherits the previous rewards -- so a Silver backer (and every level above Silver) will get a Quarterhorse, a Warhorse AND a Nightmare figurine!

This is just the beginning, folks! We have a lot more surprises coming for you between now and March 26th.

From all of us here at ArtCraft Entertainment:

Thank you for supporting us, thank you for letting us make this game for you -- and please help us spread the word!

Remember, every new person you introduce to Crowfall gets us closer to both our 12k backer goal and our Mounts and Caravans stretch goal.

Todd

ACE

J Todd Coleman

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct]

Backers stretch goal is an awesome idea. I really love the art of the knight with the horses. Fantastic scene!

10,430 people who spread the word about Crowfall...  :)

Edited by courant101

1millionks.jpg

Wow!

What a crazy week.

We just crossed two huge thresholds: our first stretch goal, $1 million in pledges (which will will use to hire an FX artist, and to add female centaurs to the game!) and of equal importance -- maybe even more so -- we've rallied over 10,000 backers to our banner... in a little over one week!

That's unbelievable. Thank you.

So, what's next? Great question!

It's time for some bonus rewards!

First up, we've decided to start adding BACKER stretch rewards!

Here's the first one: at 12,000 kickstarter backers, we're going to give EVERY BACKER a unique All-Father statue to display proudly in their Eternal Kingdom! This will let visitors know that you were here, and supported Crowfall, from the beginning.

Second, as you know our next stretch goal is MOUNTS & CARAVANS. I know what you're thinking: that's cool for the game, sure, but how does it benefit ME?!

Well, here is your answer: as soon as we hit that next stretch goal, we're going to add -- for no additional cost to our new or existing backers -- MOUNT FIGURINE rewards to the following tiers:

At the Backer level, you get a rare magical QUARTERHORSE summoning figurine!

At the Bronze patron level, you ALSO get a rare magical WARHORSE summoning figurine!

At the Silver patron level, you ALSO get a rare magical NIGHTMARE summoning figurine!

These figurines are inventory items which allow you to conjure Spirit mounts from the Eternal Kingdoms -- and turn them back into figurines, when not in use.

mountsfinal2.jpg

Remember, each higher pledge level inherits the previous rewards -- so a Silver backer (and every level above Silver) will get a Quarterhorse, a Warhorse AND a Nightmare figurine!

This is just the beginning, folks! We have a lot more surprises coming for you between now and March 26th.

From all of us here at ArtCraft Entertainment:

Thank you for supporting us, thank you for letting us make this game for you -- and please help us spread the word!

Remember, every new person you introduce to Crowfall gets us closer to both our 12k backer goal and our Mounts and Caravans stretch goal.

Todd

ACE

Nice, they will be skins of the normal mounts?

And can Paypal people get them too ...?

Okay, looks like we summon mounts with figurines! I wonder if this extends to all mounts or just the KS ones...and what are the implications of that for PvP? Does your mount go back into your inventory as a figurine when it gets killed? Can it get looted? Sounds like they're summoned from the EK, so presumably they're at least immortal.

Edited by txteclipse

I'm so damn happy for you guys and you guys deserve it absolutely! You're doing a great job, fantastic communication, awesome news, interesting statements and these rewards were just the crown! I greatly appreciate it and it is an amazing turn, I don't regret my 150$ for the gold pack at all!

Keep up the amazing work, you guys rock!! Also, thanks to all backers, thank you so much.

t70C8a9.png     "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it's limits."  - Albert Einstein

These are only for use in the EK.

I don't think so.

"These figurines are inventory items which allow you to conjure Spirit mounts from the Eternal Kingdoms -- and turn them back into figurines, when not in use."

EDIT: and suddenly, without warning, a ninja.

Edited by txteclipse

so ethereal steeds from the very beginning... hhmmm

do they function exactly like in UO? or what's the design plan?

are they killable? only usable in the EK? infos pls :)

but grats to the 2 milestones :)

Edited by freeze

I don't think so.

"These figurines are inventory items which allow you to conjure Spirit mounts from the Eternal Kingdoms -- and turn them back into figurines, when not in use."

EDIT: and suddenly, without warning, a ninja.

I doubt that they would have specified the Eternal Kingdoms if they were just spirit horses conjured for use in Campaigns, hence I read their use being restricted to EK's. I reserve the right to be wrong though :P

Edited by M0rdred

Awesome achievement!

only question... will there be purple llamas?

-Draconic Warlords, Usual Suspects, Freaks of Nature, Disturbed Forces, The Hate Crew, TSCCC-