Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jtoddcoleman

$1 Million, 10,000 Backers, Time For Bonus Rewards!

At the Silver patron level, you ALSO get a rare magical NIGHTMARE summoning figurine!

mountsfinal2.jpg

Todd

ACE

Ok, now that you have excited the Jarlaxle / Artemis Entreri in all of us, how about the Drizzt?  Where's my Guenhwyvar?   :)

Edited by Etheric

Hype Train Engage!

Super cereal guys, our community is more and more engaged as time moves on. I expect we will be able to get a bunch to pitch in as the KS moves towards the last week. Some really good momentum here, and all done with much more integrity and honesty than comparable companies. 

Bravo

mael4.jpg

So, I'm not sure this helps, but when they open PayPal tomorrow, they will also offer Early Bird levels again for two days.  The reason I'm not sure it helps is that I think they are charging for shipping in the new offers (at least for some countries), so the total will still be higher than the $150 KS Gold.  But if you pledged on Kickstarter and think that the PayPal offers tomorrow are better for you, you can reduce or eliminate your KS pledge and do PP instead.

Wow, Annads, I had no idea about this, thank you very much for sharing!

Can you point me to where I can find more information? I didn't even know about PayPal options, for example. So if I back on PayPal, I can withdraw my kickstarter pledge -- they're unrelated? Has the kickstarter already charged everyone's card since the milestone was reached, or is it after the countdown timer? And they have identical tiers in the PayPal method, with identical reward structures, etc.?

Thanks, again!

aS52sKM.jpg

Congrats on the 1m mark! I'm really hoping to see the Kickstarter campaign surpass the 1.3m mark :)

I also wanted to say that the bonus rewards are a really nice touch. There was a thread from last week (I believe) that touched on the stretch goals and how, while they were good, practical goals, they weren't something that benefited the backer directly (as in: "here is a gift"). I think that the bonus rewards rectified that sentiment and will hopefully inspire more potential backers into putting their pledges behind Crowfall. Good choices all-around and I'm confident that the new goals will be met before the campaign's end. :)

so ethereal steeds from the very beginning... hhmmm

do they function exactly like in UO? or what's the design plan?

are they killable? only usable in the EK? infos pls :)

but grats to the 2 milestones :)

They must be, and lootable.

Thank you, ACE.

Edited by chancellor

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

I think mounts in this game will be similar to darkfall where they can be killed out from under somone with a seperate hit box or somthing like that, presumable mounts from backing will probaly be the same however when killed or what not there be a way to revive it or it reskin other mounts or somthing along those lines

Veeshan Midst of UXA

I doubt that they would have specified the Eternal Kingdoms if they were just spirit horses conjured for use in Campaigns, hence I read their use being restricted to EK's. I reserve the right to be wrong though :P

I think you are 100% correct in that these mounts are only for use in the Eternal Kingdoms (at least I hope). Having purchased (with real money) mounts for use in campaigns sounds a like a potential unfair advantage to me.

Having said that, from my understanding, the core game at launch will only have the terminator rule set for campaigns (I could be very wrong on this), where you drop in naked, and nothing in your bag. Assuming you cannot enter a new or ongoing campaign while mounted, you shouldn't be able to bring your purchased mount into campaign play due to it being an inventory item, so that won't be an issue.

Other rule sets campaigns that allow imported resources could be a different story.

and Centaurs wouldn't feel so special. Think about the Centaurs!

Well this is certainly good new as varieties are added in :) first congratulation to the team and all the kickstarter backers :)!

I have been thinking this for a while. From all the sources and player suggestions, it seems like this game will involve a serious level of difficulty as PvP is not class based but more skill based and also the possibilities in game is almost like a real life survival simulation. If one puts the simulation on large scale, it is almost like players living in game and wouldn't this cause a high and dangerous level of addiction?

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

Holy poorly made socks, those rewards! Hype train + increased pledge levels from existing backers.

Indeed! Suddenly pitching in the extra $11 may be worth it.

60 - 15(VIP) - 34 (current level) = 11

But for that I only got earlier access and a bunch of useless crap. Mount may be useful though. Waiting for more info...

Wow, Annads, I had no idea about this, thank you very much for sharing!

Can you point me to where I can find more information? I didn't even know about PayPal options, for example. So if I back on PayPal, I can withdraw my kickstarter pledge -- they're unrelated? Has the kickstarter already charged everyone's card since the milestone was reached, or is it after the countdown timer? And they have identical tiers in the PayPal method, with identical reward structures, etc.?

Thanks, again!

Gordon has repeatedly asked that if you backed on KS to leave your backing on KS.  They don't want the KS to drop because they opened paypal.  

Those of you who were already able to use Kickstarter to pledge, we'd sincerely appreciate you keeping your pledge on Kickstarter.  Many people cannot use Kickstarter and we are adding this payment option for them, not for those of you who can use Kickstarter.

From: http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/3332-paypal-coming-particularly-for-our-european-customers/

Please do not change your pledge from KS to Paypal!!

Oh, I just thought of something rather glaring.

So say we do get to 1.3million and unlock mounts, and some of us get the nightmare mount or whatever.

If your character is a centaur or lady centaur, then this reward doesn't actually help you much because you probably can't have a mount as a centaur.

(that kind of mounting is not what I'm thinking of)

Seems like centaurs kinda get the short end of the stick on that one.

I bet .. centaurs get a spirit buff thing.

Like Epic flames commign of them, looking like a nightmare.

When they use the nightmare one. Or going all Warhorsey with the warhorse one.

Like "Skins".

Because most likely, mount speed is centaur basic run speed.

WOuld be stupid if you give these mounts more speed then a centaur ...