Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ubermonkey

Which Was Your Favorite Dupe/exploit?

Oh and I forgot! One of the -X- guys may be able to relay the info if Restyled is still around! He created an account for me with a Minotaur that had Fleet of Foot and Ambidex (don't ask me how he did it).  I made it Unarmed, yeah that's right! Full dex  Boxer Mino candy toon  to tree hop with! It was glorious! Booned, I could run with a scout! Good times!

I believe at one time there was a bug with the rune that let you keep it once you removed the dex runes that increased your minimum dex. So, if you applied a dex rune and got to 50 base, you could apply FoF, then remove the dex rune and use it elsewhere.

I remember hearing about something like that (or reading about the fix in the patch notes?).

CF_Van.png

I believe at one time there was a bug with the rune that let you keep it once you removed the dex runes that increased your minimum dex. So, if you applied a dex rune and got to 50 base, you could apply FoF, then remove the dex rune and use it elsewhere.

I remember hearing about something like that (or reading about the fix in the patch notes?).

I knew of a FoF exploit that allowed Aelborn Mages take it by first going Rogue based, apply the rune and then switch base to Mage and the rune would "stick".

Character creation had a number of bugs.  For a while, the Spear skill rune was giving +30-40 instead of the +5 it was supposed to be.  That was right after the Huntress got buffed, if I recall, and there were a ton of them running around.

Oh and I forgot! One of the -X- guys may be able to relay the info if Restyled is still around! He created an account for me with a Minotaur that had Fleet of Foot and Ambidex (don't ask me how he did it).  I made it Unarmed, yeah that's right! Full dex  Boxer Mino candy toon  to tree hop with! It was glorious! Booned, I could run with a scout! Good times!

Restyled is around, I will ask him for you.  He has always been good at figuring those things out.  It's a borderline superpower.

IC/Founding Member - Team X Gaming

Restyled is around, I will ask him for you.  He has always been good at figuring those things out.  It's a borderline superpower.

Restyled is one of my all time favorites! Great guy. Yeah ask him about it! He created the account for me (SB was F2P at that time). He named it "Needforspeed"

That 2006 character deletion/modem unplug dupe was pretty awesome.

4H4LmCE.gif

Scourge of the Shadowbane community, Public Enemy No. 1 to the SBEMU Forum Moderators, and member of the "Suppressed Person" faction on the Ubiforums. The man responsible for hooking up Ceska and CheckYoTrack. Also a 21-time World Heavyweight Champion of Shadowbane.

Gold/resources were always plentiful if you had Shadey in your nation.  I think we subbed them 50% for him and 50% so Bojangles could be in our vent.

bojangles is pretty awesome. And shadey was a dupe god

X6RBqg7.gif

Can't help but notice all the chest puffing ego maniacs who go on about their pvp skills and how great their guild were are also all the same ones who cheated, duped and exploited.  

Unlimited stam....yah...elite pvp skills.

Walking up to those elven walls, elevating your camera to look down on your toon, then clicking on the top of the wall teleported your toon to the top. You could do that with any unfinished wall section as well. Apparently the pathing didn't care about elevation.

If you got inside the geometry of the wall, say by translocate or the black mask passwall power, any click on the top would pop you up to the top of the wall. I guess it was because those elven walls were irregular that made it work for anyone.

Click here to join the Crowfall Discord chat community

Sekket on Mourning. Bhorov on Test Server. Youma the Pirate wherever TSP has sailed.

Fav dupe was the vaultkeeper... just park a few fully loaded minos or 20 in the shack behind the vaultkeeper open a trade and just let him hang till reset and voila errything in your inventory was in your vault also...

Fav exploit would have been PvP xp... we used to run groups in each corner of town.... the druids would constantly be summoning and killing naked xp alts erryone else would just sit and soak all night long... if anyone tried to end your group the gaurds would just wtfpwn them

In 2003-2005, /usepower ROG-001 made your Hide (on a rogue) instant no matter what rank your power was actually trained to. So my huntress saved 22 points by not having to GM Hide back in those days.

Edited by kally

LJBXw4x.png

In 2003-2005, /usepower ROG-001 made your Hide (on a rogue) instant no matter what rank your power was actually trained to. So my huntress saved 22 points by not having to GM Hide back in those days.

/usepower had a lot of exploits. Like being able to undercast a stun and then dispell the stun immunity with a wizard.

OJN1n7E.png