Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Katzemensch

Betrayal - How Will You Deal With It?

I don't want my account to be jepordized the things I spent money on/time on to be stolen...gasp.

Its like not wanting to get mugged.

Pretend like you guys would want your social security, and identy stolen. Thats all you're doing, albeit with someones gaming/online life. That is not fun to deal with.

No  (censored phrase), I'm not going to find it cool.

Edited by Zomnivore

This is why I plan to assume everyone is an enemy. In the beginning, it will be cute, and people will assume I am just being paranoid or RPing or something. As time goes on, however, I will alienate myself from everyone I was once allied with. I will be as a ghost who speaks in nonsense and gibberish, frantically ganking stragglers in this or that Dregs Campaign, racing against myself for kills while seizing any opportunity to betray anyone and everyone in an effort to stockpile my empty shell of an EK with macabre decor. My quiet kingdom will be festooned with pastel pomp and sad, untouched instruments leaning against lonely walls, and I will sit there in the self-imposed solitude of my silent sanctum with an empty wine glass in my hand whilst reveling in the complete and total invulnerability to betrayal I have so cunningly cultivated.

Can't wait. Good times. 

Honestly betral is one of my favourite parts of this game. that being said I am not the type to betray people but I like the value it gives ones politicle prowess when they interact with other factions. It is part of what makes player social interactions so important.

Extremely excited to see the political system be created and in action.

Even more excited to be the guy uprooting it all

"This is no place for the noble or young, born with the taste of blood on our tongues"

3 years SWTOR - 7 years LOTRO - Beta tester ESO - 4 years WoW - Beta tester RIFT

6TfiDku.gif

Use the CIA's super computer to run a search through all crowfall gaming forums using every players names, find out who's on whose faction and black list players that don't "add up" aka are in multiple factions and admit to being spies on guild websites. Then proceed to overheat their PC's and wipe out their checking account so they can't buy a new one. Rinse and repeat.

I will lick my wounds while plotting my revenge. I'll create a new character, under a new name. I'll first befriend my original guild, then stage a falling out. Going to my betrayer, I'll act as if I too have made an enemy of myself (the original) :blink: . Hopefully, this will be enough to win his trust. Should he need more to place some trust in me, I'll play as long and as hard as I have to in order to win his favor (but not too hard, lest he become suspicious). As soon as he gives me the slightest bit of responsibility... I'll do exactly as he asks. The second time, nothing. The third time, nothing. Until I have entered his inner circle. Then, waiting at least a few more months, I'll wait for the perfect opportunity. No minor betrayal will be enough. This needs to be crushing. When a suitably soul-grinding opportunity is presented to me, I will strike, burning down all he has worked so long and so hard to build. As he looks up, terror and betrayal and rage in his eyes, I will smile, and bring my sword down.

Make a list of their names, sulk for a few days. Purposely stalk said players through a few campaigns and kill them repeatedly with a rock whilst naked.

Skin their face off the corpse and add it to my cloak of faces.

Then proceed to go on like nothing happened.

As in any situation where I was betrayed, I would be disappointed but I plan on making sure I take every step possible to minimize the chance of massive damage being done. I would also attempt to recover quickly and move on. There is no point in looking towards the past, just keep marching forward.

steps to guaranteeing campaign success MONEY NEEDED

1. buy 10000 CF accounts

2. buy 10000 bots to run CF accounts

3. put them into enemy factions

4. mass friendly killing

5. collect loot on main

I would invite the betrayers into our ranks.

But only the lowest tier of our ranks.

Use them to use us, only for us to use them in the end. ;)

"The blade isn't the only part of a sword."

9 years of Ragnarok Online, 9 years of EVE Online -- Beta tester of Planetside 2, ESO, RIFT, Warhammer Online, SWTOR, and Elite: Dangerous.