Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Thunderios

Male Druid Option

I would like to see male option for druid archetype, im not talking about creation of male and female version of non-human races or changing lore, but for example allowing humans that have both gender choices to be an druid.

There has been some talks about genders and archetypes, and ACE have said that they might have both genders for most of the human archetypes, but they wont promise anything more just yet.

The community managed to get a horselady by swinging their pitchforks, but that might not happen again anytime soon.

In the end, its up to ACE how they want to handle archetype genders.

There has been some talks about genders and archetypes, and ACE have said that they might have both genders for most of the human archetypes, but they wont promise anything more just yet.

The community managed to get a horselady by swinging their pitchforks, but that might not happen again anytime soon.

In the end, its up to ACE how they want to handle archetype genders.

Its good to hear that, lets hope for the best.

There's a male druid. We just haven't done any art for him yet. :-) 

Since the female Druid is a Dryad (wood nymph), it surely would be cool for the male Druid to be a Satyr.

Edited by chancellor

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

I was gonna say, there IS one, lol.  Thankfully he doesn't also have the stag horns like famous druids from that other game...

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

I would like to see male option for druid archetype, im not talking about creation of male and female version of non-human races or changing lore, but for example allowing humans that have both gender choices to be an druid.

Why would you ever want a male druid, the female is beautiful!

(Joking aside, I am glad they are presenting both options.)

Does that mean that characters aren't gender locked?

The dev's previously said that most characters aren't gender locked.

If you look at the archetype descriptions you will see most say "missing male/female concept is still in development"

The only ones not currently  labeled as missing a gender option are Assassin (female only), Duelist (Gerbil, so gender probably doesn't matter), Stalker (Elk), Forgemaster (Male only), and Legionnaire (First stretch goal added Female)

There's a male druid. We just haven't done any art for him yet. :-) 

Cheeky bastard, draw some art up already!

- Berangar  :ph34r: 

Spent over 4.000 hours playing diablo II, i'm curious to why they will not update resolution. 

Am I the only person who wouldn't be all that happy with a Satyr male druid? Just like the elves are overdone I think the races in games where the females are the pretty little creatures and the males are the hulking, monstrosities is also a little overdone. 

Not to say of course that satyrs need to be hulking monstrosities, but wouldn't it be more sensible to have the male version well.. look like a male version rather than an entirely different thing all together?

(First post around here, be gentle)

Am I the only person who wouldn't be all that happy with a Satyr male druid? Just like the elves are overdone I think the races in games where the females are the pretty little creatures and the males are the hulking, monstrosities is also a little overdone. 

Not to say of course that satyrs need to be hulking monstrosities, but wouldn't it be more sensible to have the male version well.. look like a male version rather than an entirely different thing all together?

(First post around here, be gentle)

I agree completely. I absolutely DON'T want a Satyr male druid. 

The male version should be basically the same as the female but male.