Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crowfall will be buy to play at $50 to buy in at launch.

You can still back the game for $34 on Kickstarter. Hurry that deal is almost over.

Beta testing will be free. Welcome to the CF forums.

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

You can still back the game for $34 on Kickstarter. Hurry that deal is almost over.

+1. :wub:

You want a trial for a game that doesn't really exist yet? Yeah, that isn't happening.

lol

x2 lol

=============================

mine is already on your forum due to individuals ACE pushes the game. Not bad, though.

and people just simply asked for a trial version of the game (and I think that the offline version) to start the game to check whether his iron will pull this game.

mine is already on your forum due to individuals ACE pushes the game. Not bad, though.

and people just simply asked for a trial version of the game (and I think that the offline version) to start the game to check whether his iron will pull this game.

Are you using google translate?

7ug90hM.png

lol

x2 lol

"But above all do not bind the anus all that there is congenial to your vision of paradise staff"

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Plus you won't need to sub to play the game so you could just drop $50 (or $34-40 if you back the KS) and then play as much or little as you want without having to think about having to sub/resub and whatnot.

While at some point, there might be free trial passes for 7 days or weejends, it won't be anywhere near launch I would imagine. I think most MMO's have done free trial promotions at some point in time.

i was wondering if your going to have a free trail, i would like to try a game out before i decided to put any money into it.

The game is free2play.... lol

OQa1xvz.png?1

lol ok.. I wonder if I'll still be able to steal directly from people's inventories.. hrmmm

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO

Um am I the only one who got the their free trial in the mail? Pretty fun so far. A bit lonely. 

Me and J. Todd Coleman are hanging out in some place called Kings Cross. I killed him and called him a noob. 

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Um an I the only one who got the their free trial in the mail? Pretty fun so far. A bit lonely.

Me and J. Todd Coleman are hanging out in some place called Kings Cross. I killed him and called him a noob.

You had me fooled til the last sentence

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

You had me fooled til the last sentence

Nah really. He said, "Youre the best player ever, CheckYoTrack. I relinquish Artcraft Entertainment to you."

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Nah really. He said, "Youre the best player ever, CheckYoTrack. I relinquish Artcraft Entertainment to you."

Between all the EK threads and the 2 person combat and ammo threads, it is nice that someone can make me laugh

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015