Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Here I Come

CarebearSlayer

Fresh from Shroud of the Avatar forums, sick of the devs carebearing up their game.

So I come here and what do I see...dozens of carebears complaining. Huurrr finite ammo doesnt add depth to the game. Durrr how can we even survive as newbies if its open pvp. derp derp derp.

Not even sure why are all these people here, on the forums of a game that was specifically stated to be PvP and loot oriented. Are they being paid by the Hello Kitty Online PR team to crap on here or what?

I believe, that if Crowfall devs have even half a brain they won't ever listen to all those whining casuals.

And again, what are they even doing here? 

let's discuss the Carebear Issue.

P.S. Clarification: Carebears are not the people who refuse to PvP. Carebears are those who want the devs to create a safe environment for them so they never get PKed. There's a huge difference.

You can play a non-PvP character but as long as you accept the dangers that come with an Open PvP setting and enjoy the thrill you are not a carebear.

Edited by CarebearSlayer

Send them to the Dregs and let the all-father sort them out.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Obviously we don't need people who primarily make equipment, and buildings, and such. We should all fight naked with sticks. Go, PvP, Go!!!

He brings up a good point. I need people who rely on carebears for their equipment, so that when I kill them, I can upgrade.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Even though I really don't like your attitude, you pose an interesting question, what it is really that draws non-pvp focused people to a game that is clearly mostly PVP focused.

Well, the crafting looks fairly promising, and the voxel stuff.

Edited by Osegrim

no, the OP is epic, probably even for the win

here is a CAREBEAR SLAYER

get it

he hates carebears

lol

Apart from the over the top blatant, I don't entirely disagree with some of his points.  But he shouldn't be surprised.  If this was a PvE game that was anti-PvP loads of 'asshats' or whatever their nickname is supposed to be would be in those forums demanding FFA PvP the same way 'carebears' demand a mini-pet collection.

Obviously we don't need people who primarily make equipment, and buildings, and such. We should all fight naked with sticks. Go, PvP, Go!!!

Carebears are not the people who refuse to PvP. Carebears are those who want the devs to create a safe environment for them so they never get PKed. There's a huge difference.

You can play a non-PvP character but as long as you accept the dangers that come with an Open PvP setting and enjoy the thrill you are not a carebear.

It's sad I have to explain such basic things. It's like I'm talking to edgy 13 year olds coming from mmorpg.com. How's WoW, guys? 

Sorry OP but I'm here to farm and craft and if any player thinks they can "PK" or stop me they will be reported.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I like that his name is Carebearslayer AND he drops a "whining casuals" bomb and several "derp derps"

It's only missing a "1v1 me bro" to be complete.

I hope this thread never ends.

LMAO my website is broken please click this to apply to Flames of Exile (maybe, if that's not busted too)

On 5/11/2015 at 1:48 PM, CAWCAWCAW said:

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

Even though I really don't like your attitude, you pose an interesting question, what it is really that draws non-pvp focused people to a game that is clearly mostly PVP focused.

Well, the crafting looks fairly promising, and the voxel stuff.

I will repeat it again so my point is perfectly clear.

Being a carebear means being a whiny little piece of work that cries everytime someone spoils their "fun". People who dont want to be disturped EVER, who just want to grind casually. People who don't want to roleplay, people who don't want to see how good and fullfilling it is to play in an Open PvP full-loot environment.

My english is bad, bud you get the point.

Those people don't want to get PKed. They don't want finite arrows/bullets. They don't want to ever be disturbed by anything. They want it smooth and easy, like playing Hello Kitty. But for some reason they come to the forums and complain. Why>?

Hello Kitty was fun and hardcore. I don't get the hate. Better than care bearing it up in Shadowbane or Eve.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg