Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I believe he's contributing to the likelihood of getting it locked, which might be his goal.... <_<

I'm just saying I think people that talk about how hardcore they are epic and I want to make sure that is understood

whats wrong with that

gtlLXYT.png

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like that his name is Carebearslayer AND he drops a "whining casuals" bomb and several "derp derps"   It's only missing a "1v1 me bro" to be complete.   I hope this thread never ends.

Sorry OP but I'm here to farm and craft and if any player thinks they can "PK" or stop me they will be reported.

Fresh from Shroud of the Avatar forums, sick of the devs carebearing up their game.   So I come here and what do I see...dozens of carebears complaining. Huurrr finite ammo doesnt add depth to the g

Cereally folks - the game is PvP centric but was promoted as being a balanced mix of economy and crafting on one side with PvP and strategy on the other.  Some folks are interested in the economy and the crafting side because that is what was put out there along with PvP and strategy.   We came because we were encouraged to do so, invited to do so.

Any image I may have of PvP in Crowfall has been generated by the folks here on the forums.  So my ideas that I'll be ganked, zerged, rez camped, KOS etc are all from the posts of the PvP'ers here on these boards.  My concept of the dismal nature of having the Dregs as the first ruleset is one that got set by these forums. 

Now there's this post about the horrific nature of carebears and their endless demands.  For people that are supposed to be tough as nails and killa's one and all, you PvP'ers are sure sensitive.  It's like you squeal and hop on a table every time anyone posts a thread with a subject other than straight rawrr pvp grrr.

No one is ruining the game.  Chill out.  There are more ideas than just PvP ideas and the game is about a balance. It's also centered around PvP and that's not going anywhere.

You're the only here sensitive and squealing about your impending demise.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

This is what I don't understand with the OP. He seems to believe that tracking ammo correlates to immersion. In the sense of feeling like you might in real life having to track ammo if you're hunting with a bow, then I understand that. Good thing Crowfall is high fantasy so that whole argument goes out the window. This game is not a true life simulator so infinite ammo is fine in my opinion.

Reading this post makes me sad.

Why would such a boring person come to play a MMORPG? He doesnt even understand why we need this or that in a MMO-freaking-RPG. That's just sad. 

people that circlejerk about how hardcore they are and how carebear everyone else is are epic imo

the forums, not a video game, is the best place to accurately convey how hardcore you are imo

Your comments are the biggest circlejerk on these forums. Really doesn't help getting your point across when you look like a child.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Why would such a boring person come to play a MMORPG? He doesnt even understand why we need this or that in a MMO-freaking-RPG. That's just sad. 

I'm pretty sure he's one of those filthy casuals ruining the game. You should 1v1 him.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

lol we NEED this devs

we need this video game or we will literally die

gtlLXYT.png

Let's rewind here. You said you were sick of carebears complaining about things like infinite ammo, making infinite ammo a "carebear feature" in an MMO apparently. Hardcore would be having to keep track of ammo due to immersion. So, you're saying that having a feature that you see as immersive makes it more hardcore. I just don't see your point is all, but feel free to be sad I guess. Being sad must be immersive then too?

mael4.jpg

Let's rewind here. You said you were sick of carebears complaining about things like infinite ammo, making infinite ammo a "carebear feature" in an MMO apparently. Hardcore would be having to keep track of ammo due to immersion. So, you're saying that having a feature that you see as immersive makes it more hardcore. I just don't see your point is all, but feel free to be sad I guess. Being sad must be immersive then too?

spoilers: carebear is actually code word for "thing in game i dont like"

gtlLXYT.png

OP, regardless of what you read here in your thread, be glad about campaign rulesets. The "carebears" you talk about will probably have a place in Crowfall, just not in the campaign you choose to play in. The beauty is in different campaign rulesets. It's not just the Dregs, Shadow, Infected, etc. There are different servers with different rulesets within those options. You'll likely find exactly what you're looking for, and I'll be there with you. 

OP, regardless of what you read here in your thread, be glad about campaign rulesets. The "carebears" you talk about will probably have a place in Crowfall, just not in the campaign you choose to play in. The beauty is in different campaign rulesets. It's not just the Dregs, Shadow, Infected, etc. There are different servers with different rulesets within those options. You'll likely find exactly what you're looking for, and I'll be there with you. 

Well sad.Thanks.

P.S.

I wonder why they never made a full-loot server in WoW. Like, was it that hard? A single server? If WoW had that, most of us could find our place there.

Obvious trololol is obvious.

Call me when something gets interesting - like CYT wearing this guys head as a codpiece.

I like it how people start screaming about "troll" when they apparently have nothing meaningful to say.