Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Druid Groves And Class Based Housing

this game is voxel based,so you can form your house however you wish it,no matter what archetype you play

Voxel based doesn't mean you get to craft like in EQ landmark or so, I rather think we'll be getting predefined structures we can place, at least if you look at the KS some get Cottages, Mansions, Villas, Encampments (small, medium, Large), Castles, Cathedrals and statues

...obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, but only to be broken. "***** ******"
I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion. "Alexander the Great"

Voxel based doesn't mean you get to craft like in EQ landmark or so, I rather think we'll be getting predefined structures we can place, at least if you look at the KS some get Cottages, Mansions, Villas, Encampments (small, medium, Large), Castles, Cathedrals and statues

ye but i think those are only pre designed structure for ppl who donated.

They talked a bit about whether you could build your own stuff Landmark-style in the thread over here:

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/3757-hey-artcraft-can-we-help-build-crowfall-now/?p=91661

As I understand it, you won't be able to build stuff from scratch, but rather combine pre-built things like the mentioned houses/camps/buildings, or the new stretch-goal god-statue.

That being said, I'd really like to see some grove-like "houses", or atleast some flowers and trees to decorate your home.

Voxel Farm , Imo, as I interpret all the info that has been presented , is being used primarily to generate structures for us to burn, break, demolish , blow up and generally custard up.   You know.  The fun stuff.

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"