Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Pillars of Kings

The Pillars of Kings

tumblr_mumk26vx021so08f0o4_r1_250.gif

Hello everyone :P, so this is our group The Pillars of Kings. The majority of us are Group 4 and Kingsisle Players, though we would gladly accept anyone. For the people who joined on the thread below, this is our name (though it might change since we don't know what the game is about). If you are looking for a guild, we appreciate anyone who won't be stupid to others.... Yeah, so! We are also accepting alliances with other guilds! Please post a message on my page, and we'll consider. We currently have about 12 people, and 2 people possibly joining. All people should be okay to enter, if you decide to join. Also please don't post here unless you have a question about the guild or you are joining... please.... Thanks!  B)

Your Hobbit (I might or might not be a real hobbit... :o  :ph34r:) ,

Bilbo Baggins

P.S. The thread below that others have joined on is here, so please post on this thread, not that one.

Edited by bilbo baggins

I would like to be the first to officially join The Pillars of Kings.

(I may recognize me. I am The Phantom from Central.)

We might want to establish an Alliance with The Hive, the guild of Duelist101.

Edited by the phantom

"I came, I saw, I conquered."

Hey guys from Pirate101 Central and it's me StormyMarcusParker from the forums. I'm going to join The Hive guild.

Edited by mattyjor

I joined because I played J. Todd Colemen other two games name Pirate101 and Wizard101 #P101Team

I'm Row4n on central. I'm in group 4 as well. Like Mattyjor, I joined The Hive. We will need a big, well-organized guild to survive in Crowfall. The Full-loot PvP community is bigger and more dedicated than many KI expat players think. Let's talk about pacts, or at least establish trade.

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There's a lot of Wizzers in our guild!  In fact a group of them are playing it right now.  They may be interested in an alliance, or at least hanging out at the Spiral.  I'm one of those crazy people who never really heard or noticed Wiz, Pirate or Shadowbane until coming to these forums.  Cheers!

• 2 months later...