Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
checkyotrack

Artcraft: Send Me A Crowfall Flag

And I will carry it on the Appalachian Trail with me and take picture with it at various points. I may also use it as a bandana but that's besides the point.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I will take a picture with it atop of Clingmans Dome, the highest point of the AT.

I actually endorse this and would love to see that.   Been there , absolutely breathtaking!

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Or you guys could pool your money and buy him a flag.  Slap the "official" logo from the website into a Vistaprint project.  Do we really want ACE to purchase "official" flags when they could be making a game?  Do you really think an official flag already exists?  

The biggest problem with crowd-funding (which i still support) is the false sense of entitlement among backers.  

www.LordsOfDeath.com

https://twitter.com/lodforlife

"Alert The Clutch"

Damn, dude you just took this way to seriously and jumped out the window with it.

Or in what finer circles would be called "buttmad".

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Wasting? Sorry bud but and the end of the day I'll have a flag and you won't which is by far the greatest victory over a forum user I can think of.

SWrkfdj.jpg

You know what seeing this made me think.........bumper stickers.........

No joke crowfAll bumper stickers........"

Don't like the way I drive try to kill me in crowfAll.

#crowfall

And so on

I turn dough into $$$ .....The Pizza King of QFT

Man I want you to get this Crowfall flag. That would be really epic marketing.

Once you get the flag, maybe you can ask for a sword!  :D

And you have my axe!

And then in no time CYT is thru-hiking to Mordor with some stupid ring...