Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kaycer

Hire a new forum Mod

Who are you referring to?

I think the mods are doing a great job. They clearly don't want this games community to be as hateful, and unhelpful as Darkfall's, or Shadow Bane's communities. I love hardcore PvP, and I love full loot games, and I also love the smack talk, but you have to understand that these guys are professionals, and want to develop a community that will be accessible to all types of players, not just SB and Darkfall players.

EOWWuhQ.png 

Who are you referring to?

I think the mods are doing a great job. They clearly don't want this games community to be as hateful, and unhelpful as Darkfall's, or Shadow Bane's communities. I love hardcore PvP, and I love full loot games, and I also love the smack talk, but you have to understand that these guys are professionals, and want to develop a community that will be accessible to all types of players, not just SB and Darkfall players.

I'm glad you speak for them.

This is a suggestion not a debate or blame fest

Hi kaycer,

Please refer to the Forum Code of Conduct -

Abide by moderator and ArtCraft employee instructions

If you disagree with a moderator or employee's actions, do not discuss or challenge the matter in forum posts. Send an e-mail to support@Crowfall.com, and be sure to include your forum handle and game name, but NOT your password, and clearly state your concerns.

Thread over.